Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-15-2012, 08:18 PM   #1641
AmeliasMum
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: North Dakota Mommas?

I'm on the MT/SD corner of ND, about an hour from D*ckison, 2 hours from Bismarck. I am 9-10wks with #4, and prenatal care isn't what I would call decent. I was just told last week (BIG Dr in Bismarck) I have to go to MN to get a NT Scan done, because NOT a single person in ND does them. Along with all the other tests I inquired about. Oh, and they will not see me until I am at least 10wks, even with 5 losses in the last 16 months. Been here 7 years off and on, and I always go home to CA for prenatal and delivery. And my Insur. is awesome, it covers any and everything. DH and I are selling our farm this spring and leaving, for good. Until then, I have to suck it up, and try to find a half way decent Dr I can stand for this babe. Any suggestions? From what I have read, I would like to deliver at Medcenter One/Sanford. Please, if anyone has a Dr that is at least a little proactive in prenatal care, let me know. I am going to need to set an appt in the next few weeks.

Advertisement

AmeliasMum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 11:38 PM   #1642
nmersiovsky
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm surprised they said MN is the only place to have an NT scan. I'm in Fargo and had one with my last pregnancy. I had both my babies at Sanford here and felt very taken care of. I had Dr M, but I'm not sure if she's taking on any one as my primary OB. But am also high risk and saw Dr V for MFM Dr.
Old 03-05-2013, 10:32 PM   #1643
nighty-night mama
Registered Users
seller

Don't know if anyone is interested but Dr. Josh Axe is coming to ND! He'll be in Fargo, Jamestown, Bismarck, Minot and Williston. Here is the link to the Bismarck one. I'm so excited! https://www.facebook.com/events/537018969671749/
nighty-night mama is offline   Reply With Quote