Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-03-2006, 04:25 PM   #1
blondeviolin
Registered Users
seller
seller

stuffing bGs?

I just got some plain ol' white ones...sadly the colors weren't out when I ordered 'em. I like the white ones even. I'm hoping I'll like 'em so much that instead of buying mediums, I could just buy mostly bGs for the next size on up. They come with the one-sized cottonbabies...So, in the smallest rise, does the doubled up part go in the front of the diaper or in the back?

And then, this is silly, but the fold back tabs. When I wash 'em I want to make sure the velcro/aplix is attached to the stuff on the inside of the diaper, correct? So no diaper chains in the wash...

Advertisement

Old 05-03-2006, 06:07 PM   #2
erin_brycesmom
Registered Users
seller

Re: stuffing bGs?

Yes the doubled up part goes in the front...unless your baby wets more in the back. I have a boy so def up front for me, but I have read that even mamas to girls put the doubled part up front. I don't let mine stuff all the way to the very front when I stuff them. I leave a little empty room so that when I put it on ds the tabls lay nice and flat (not on top of the insert).

Yep, attach the velcro to the dryer tabs on the inside of the dipe for washing
erin_brycesmom is offline   Reply With Quote