Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-04-2006, 08:17 PM   #21
Timetodance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: BAD Diaper rash

I used sportswash twice, and dd devloped a bad rash so I stopped using it. I bought some Charlies and we have been fine.

She also does not do well with too many essential oils on her skin. My wipe solution is %90 distilled (or boiled) water with %10 witch hazel. I use the kissaluvs spray occasionally but not more than a couple of times a week. She has not had a problem since I switched to the plain solution.

I also really like the california baby calming rash cream. I use that if she looks red in the morning, or if she was in a messy diaper and I (or more likely DH) didn't notice .

Advertisement

Timetodance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 08:19 PM   #22
Timetodance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happywillow
I'm very interested in this thread! DD has had what I think is the same kind of rash. Some burn like and some blisters.
If that rash goes on for more than a week you may want to see a doctor. Ouch! Blisters are ripe for infection so you don't want to let them exsist for too long.
Timetodance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 08:28 PM   #23
Happywillow
Registered Users
seller

Oh gosh! Infection??? I guess that makes sense. I feel so bad for her. If I don't get this cleared up ASAP, I'll take her in. I just don't know what is causing it or what to do. The burn spot appeared after my MIL was babysitting and I think let her sit in poopy for a while (a teething poopy at that) She had had a big blister that was almost gone, but after that it was back along with lots of other tiny blisters. Do you think this might be yeast?
Happywillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 08:29 PM   #24
cuties02q
Registered Users
seller
seller

Ds 14m has had a very similar sounding rash (this is the only rash he has ever had) it is so terrible and we have tried everything He is getting his first tooth!!
PhotographyBlog
cuties02q is offline   Reply With Quote