Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-11-2016, 11:48 AM   #1
livinmountains
Registered Users

First post...

Hi y'all! I'm not a huge fan of online socializing, but I do have a weak spot for forums! I am fairly new to cloth diapering.. and have already jumped in with both feet! I have tried over thirty different kinds... so I'm pretty used to buying/selling! :P At the moment I have a mixed stash of misc brands of AIO and some Ragababe Ai2. Just a month ago, I had a full stash of Ragababes ONLY. But I'm moving away from the Ragababes a bit... I loved them for my little baby, but I finally realized that they aren't working as well for my toddler and older baby. So far my AIO favorites are Thirsties, Bumgenius freetime, Nicki's Diapers Ultimate AIO, Sweet Pea, and Diaper Junction AIO. So, as you can see, after my little stint with Ragababes, I'm moving to more cost effective options. I decided that feeding the world was more important than a costly array of adorable diapers! lol. Anyhow... aside from Diapers... My life is pretty busy as a stay at home wife and mom... I homeschool... I put up a lot of my own food and bake my own bread (most of the time). I am a fan of simple living... whole food...minimalism. I love pets but my hubby doesn't like them in the house, so we just have a little bird and some fish.. oh and a cool frog that showed up in our pool. :P
Most importantly I'm a follower of Jesus.
So yeah.. that's me in a nutshell! Hi y'all!

Advertisement

livinmountains is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 12:46 PM   #2
Agla
Super Admin
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: First post...

Hello,

You'll find that some of us here are not fams of social media but enjoy talking to other moms on here.

We have quite a few homeschooling moms too. Actually you tick many of the boxes of what brings members here.

So welcome and jump right in!
Old 08-11-2016, 01:18 PM   #3
livinmountains
Registered Users

Re: First post...

Agla - thanks!! I'm looking forward to poking around.
livinmountains is online now   Reply With Quote