Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-04-2017, 10:19 PM   #1
MammaGramm2
Registered Users

New Member, 2nd Time Mom

Hi!
Originally form Michigan; I moved to Virginia Beach to nanny 5 years ago. I loved it so much here I never returned "home". I met my now husband and we had our first daughter. Kinsley Kate is 2 years old and full of perfection and sass! Our second daughter is due in December this year, Cora Lynn!
I was destined to be a mom of girls <3
I love sewing, I sew most of my daughters dresses and am now working on embroidered gift sets for my best friend and my aunts new babies due in September and Novemeber! I draw up my own patterns usually, or just cut and sew as I go.
We have 9 fish aquariums in our house,. Mostly all large tanks for large fish or turtles, salt water tank, and a tank used for two tortoises. Fish and turtle keeping is our family hobby!
We also have two dogs, Echo who is a brown Doberman. Atreyu is our German Shepard and St. Bernard mix, he is also our butthead of the family but both are amazing big brothers to my daughter. 2 double maned lionshead rabbits, and a headgehog. We love our pets!
I am 25 but pretty old fashioned for my age as I am told. I enjoy recycling, refashioning, and reusing as much as I can for sewing projects and quilting. I like making homemade soap and lip balm as well, I give it out as Christmas gifts now. We also plant a huge garden every year for produce. I enjoy being girly as well, hair and makeup.... although these days it is few and far between tht I do my hair and makeup unless I have to.

We plan on clothe diapering our new addition when she makes her appearnace in December so I am very happy to be here to learn as much as I can and connect with other moms! I heard about DS on a blog I was reading for CDing info.

***There is another account that I created but for some reason it would not let me use at all. I could not delete it and do not know how. The username is the same as this one but without the 2. I didnt know how to fix, I was using the android app and no matter what I did it would not let me do anything. I created this account on my compter and plan to only use this account and the computer to read and post on here from now on, so much easier than the app it seems!

Advertisement

MammaGramm2 is offline   Reply With Quote