Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-13-2012, 11:24 AM   #141
CourtAndSpark
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Hi, I'm new to this board. My daughter is eight months and we've been CDing since she was about two months. Totally addicted!

Advertisement

CourtAndSpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 01:38 PM   #142
pottermomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: WELCOME TO DS AND POSTS IN THIS FORUM DO NOT UP YOUR POST COUNT

Hi everyone! I'm going to be a ftm in a few months and only just convinced my hubby to let me cd. I'm looking forward to it and getting to know other cd mommies! Sorry in advance for my lack of experience with abbreviations and knowledge!
pottermomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:00 PM   #143
LegendaryMom
Registered
seller

My Mood:

Hello,

I'm excited about being a part of DiaperSwappers as I am currently mother to Joaquin (11.5 months old), and wife to Justin of 2 years. Started cloth-diapering my son when he was 3 months old due to the fact that no matter how often I changed his diaper or what amount of diaper ointment I put on him, he always seemed to have diaper rash! While pregnant I had contemplated doing cloth, but after my thoughts were meet with cynicism I felt maybe sposies would be faster and easier, especially during baby's first few months--boy was I wrong! So glad my son convinced me otherwise. Now I actually stay up late to do research on cloth diapers on the internet and I've really enjoyed learning all about it. After first trying pocket diapers I'm now a prefold convert and looking forward to using prefolds & covers on our (crossing fingers...) soon-to-be next baby. Loving cloth!!

-Diana
LegendaryMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 10:15 PM   #144
Froggy81385
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley Denine View Post
[COLOR="Purple"] Hi, I just started CD's in April & we are in love Just started DS today and am a bit confused hopefully I catch onto it all pretty fast
I just started DS today and am SO confused at how to contact ppl when u want to buy stuff
Froggy81385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 06:01 AM   #145
Vee0705
Registered Users

Hi, I'm a CDing mommy to one little boy. Sir O is ten months old and has been CDed for about nine of those months. I currently use flats and a few prefolds... I'm in the process of clearing out all of my pocket diapers due to my heavy wetter and my love for flats
Vee0705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 06:47 PM   #146
Amberella
Registered Users

Found the board after searching for
Cloth Diapers for sell. My first baby is due in September so I have yet to
actually use a cloth diaper but I'm so excited to start!
Amberella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 06:57 PM   #147
MomMommaMum
Registered Users

Hi! I'm new to the site. I'm a Mom to four, and I'm wanting to learn more about cloth diapering.
MomMommaMum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 07:14 PM   #148
mamagayle
Registered Users

My Mood:
Smile Re: WELCOME TO DS AND POSTS IN THIS FORUM DO NOT UP YOUR POST COUNT

Hello! I'm considering switching over to cloth, but a little iffy on the whole washing out poo lol. i'm welcome to all tips and suggestions! so far sunbaby looks like a great brand to go with. so glad i found this site!
~Gayle, mom of 2 princesses

mamagayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 10:12 AM   #149
Lycanleopard
Registered Users

Hi everyone! I am a FTM to my wonderful dd Abigail who just turned six months old yesterday!!! I have been wanting to cd since I was preggo but didnt want to fork over a bunch of cash and it not work on my dd. Just within the last month I found you could buy them used and I was excited about it all over again! lol I am in the process of finding out what works best for our family and have been buying many different types of diapers used across many sites. We've only been cding parttime while most of my diapers come in but so far I have feel in love with Kawaii pockets, coolababy pockets, and my Grovia AIO!! I am also playing with some flips I got in and am liking the ease of changing the diaper with them but they are extremely bulky on my dd. So we are going to play with different inserts for those and see how that goes. Really want those to work!! I am glad to have found this site!!
Lycanleopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 02:00 PM   #150
Lynnette171
Registered
seller

Hi, I work part time so I can stay home with our first LO as much as possible. We have been cloth diapering since 10 days old. I love looking at diapers and possibly buy too many ( is there such a thing?).
Lynnette171 is offline   Reply With Quote