Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-08-2013, 08:31 PM   #181
Charlee Beth's Momma
Registered Users

Re: WELCOME TO DS AND POSTS IN THIS FORUM DO NOT UP YOUR POST COUNT

My name is Alysha and I am a new mommy of only about 4 weeks. I have done a lot of research and purchased some pocket one size CD's on consignment here in Nebraska. I love the idea of them, my babies legs are still just too little for the one size even though she was a big 9 pound baby at birth she must just be well proportioned I have some GroVia that seem to be doing ok, but interested in gpants. First try at DS and going to go ahead and attempt to make it work!

Advertisement

Charlee Beth's Momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 10:08 PM   #182
TeenMommyJaz
Registered Users

,Hello my name is Jaz I'm a teen mom from Nevada.I just gave birth to my beautiful baby girl (via c-section) in November.I'm joining DS because I'm in need of cloth diapers /to learn how to .Also because I would love to get advice from experienced mothers and talk to some other moms. who are new to being a mom too.
TeenMommyJaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 02:30 PM   #183
ZoeChloe13
Registered Users

Hello, I've been trying for the past two years unsuccessfully to cloth diaper. My daughter has several allergies, both food and topical. Unfortunately I've recently discovered that our Bum Genius diapers are lined with 100% polyester and she is allergic to polyester clothing, even the tags on cotton clothes! This explains why she reacts after a day or two of being in cloth. It's not the detergent and food allergies are under control at this point. I'm looking to try Little Bee Co Bamboo pocket diapers one size with hemp cotton inserts. One thing I've learned in my search is that the tabs on cloth diapers are rarely lined. It's just laminated polyester. I think the PUL on the outside is ok. I am not interested in using prefolds and woolies. My grandma is allergic to lanolin and wool makes me itchy so I don't want to risk making another expensive purchase only to find that she also reacts to that. Thanks!
ZoeChloe13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 08:32 PM   #184
newbiegirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hello, I'm new to CD. I'm very excited to move on to CD. My baby girl is 7 month.
Oh, I'm a mom to 5 gorgeous kiddos. I never done CD and first time.
Jason 12, Jordan 10, Caroline 7 , Matthew just turn 3. Married to my hubby Jason for 14 years.

Never bought CD and don't know nothing so, I'm very happy to be here and learn. I been doing some searching
newbiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 04:29 AM   #185
Agla
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Welcome!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Earn easy Amazon GCs with Perk TV
Soft Star shoes are awesome. Buy them here. I Twice $10 off on your first order at Twice.
Agla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 08:09 AM   #186
threeamigos
Registered Users

hello, I'm Sara from Dallas, Texas. I have a pair of 4 month old boy/girl twins, that I cloth diaper, pump for and work fulltime.I also have a very feisty and sassy 4 yr old little girl. I started cloth diapering as soon as we left the hospital and are now starting to up grade our stash with "fancier" diapers.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk
threeamigos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 09:42 PM   #187
Fordfreak67
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hi, I'm the proud mama of a 2.5 year old DS and a 1 year old DD. I just barely started cloth diapering and am excited to get better at it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Fordfreak67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 02:39 PM   #188
JustSara
Registered Users

My Mood:

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Sara and I have 4 children. A 13 yo girl, 11 yo boy, 9 yo girl, and my newest boy is 7 wks today. I used cloth with my last two and loved it. I'm quickly learning the world of cloth diapers has changed in the past 9 years. My baby has been in cloth from birth but he's a big boy so the diapers I have won't work for long. Because of his size I decided to branch out from my love of sized fitteds and covers and get myself some OS AIOs. I'm a self proclaimed cloth diaper addict! I am in love with all the adorable diapers out there!
JustSara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 07:05 PM   #189
A.QUA.JP
Registered Users

Hi! I'm Amber, I have 5 daughters. A 9 year old who is unfortunately not potty trained (many health impairments), a 7 year old, 5 year old, 2 year old and 1 year old. We have never cloth diapered but the cost of diapers is killing us and we'd like a greener option, for our youngest and oldest. I've always wanted to CD but haven't because of the start up cost. Now I'm more seriously pursuing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A.QUA.JP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 03:55 PM   #190
chelsealynnm
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hi! I'm Chelsea been very active on the facebook swaps and now I find myself here! I have been cloth diapering my son for a little over 2 months now and we have finally found our system - Grovia AI2 <3 So we are destashing, so I am hoping that eventually I can be approved to sell here after my 30 days! I am also expecting number 2 ANY DAY, 40 weeks and 3 days pregnant! He will be in cloth from the beginning! Excited to meet new mommas!
chelsealynnm is offline   Reply With Quote