Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-09-2008, 11:00 PM   #11
Rhymes
Registered Users

Re: WELCOME TO DS AND POSTS IN THIS FORUM DO NOT UP YOUR POST COUNT

Hi,
My name is Danielle. I am a SAHM to Abigail (3), Nicolai (2), and Oliver (1), and wife to Jeremy for 4 years. We are expecting our next little one in October! We started fully CDing a few months ago, when disposables became an impossibility for us financially (with 3 kiddos in them!). So, our eldest finally potty trained (yes!!), and we have continued CDing the younger two. I absolutely love it! I learned to crochet just so I could start making wool soakers, pants, etc. I look forward to getting to know and learn from you all!

Advertisement

Rhymes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:17 PM   #12
Shellyluwho
Registered Users
seller

Hello,
I am a Mommy of 4 and expecting my 5th in December. I have cloth diapered my first babies at one time or another, and I really thought it was a great fit for our family. There are so many more choices in just the short amountof time since my older ones were little. I look foward to cloth diapering my new baby soon This is a great website and community.

Michelle
Shellyluwho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:27 PM   #13
caterfran
Registered Users

My Mood:

I am annah from alabama, mom of ben (7 mos.) referred by a friend who frequents the site. love it.
caterfran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 10:09 PM   #14
westlysbride
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalannez View Post
Hi! I am Crystal! Cloth diapering Mama to 7. I live in Northern Minnesota & I am a stay at home mom. I have been busy trying to figure out what kind of cloth dipes work best for my youngest 2 kiddos.
Wow! You are on my list of heros! I have never used CDs before. I'm here because I am overwhelmed with all the options. I would love to start out with a fantastic diaper... so that we have a great experience from the get-go.

My third son is two months old and we plan on having more children! Better late than never, right?
westlysbride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 01:35 PM   #15
fourboys
Registered Users

I'm Wendy from Middle TN - I have four boys from almost 18 all the way down to 2 1/2 I also have a little girl who is 6mo. I am homeshooling them all the oldest will graduate May 2009. We have used cloth with all of them for at least a little while.
fourboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 11:08 AM   #16
MadilynsMommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hello! I'm new here and trying to learn a bit about CDing to decide what is right for us! My daughter is 8 months old
MadilynsMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:15 PM   #17
psylion
Registered Users
seller

I am fairly new to actually using this site. I used to use the babycenter board but it seems not to be going anymore. My name is Alanna and I started CDing with my DD who is about to be 18 months. When she started walking I had less time to obsess over diapers but now that she is starting to outgrow her mediums I find myself here. Trying to sell some old dipes (still have some of the smalls) and find some new ones to try.
psylion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 09:40 PM   #18
hayesch3
Registered Users

Well, I'm super overwhelmed by this site, but I'm determined to figure out how to navigate it and find some good diapers for my baby. I started using cloth on my 1st when she was about 6 mo. so I don't have any diapers for newborns. So I'm looking to find out what's best for a new baby (what Dad will be okay with doing) and get some good deals on those items. If anyone has time to take me under their wings and help me navigate this a bit more that would be so appreciated.

Here we go!
Tonia
hayesch3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 12:53 PM   #19
pearlyok
Registered Users

Smile Re: WELCOME TO DS AND POSTS IN THIS FORUM DO NOT UP YOUR POST COUNT

Hey to all I hope this works. I am a new mom that got onto this b/c of a fellow dS. She Loves it here. So here I am. HELLO.
Kessa
pearlyok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 12:55 PM   #20
pearlyok
Registered Users

Whoops I forgot to talk about my little one. He is almost turning one and I am THRILLED AT ALL THE WONDERFUL STAGES I HAVE SEEN HIM GO THROUGH. They are so fun. We are going to have a monkey party for him this coming weekend. Any ideas for cake?
pearlyok is offline   Reply With Quote