Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-11-2009, 04:49 PM   #21
piapia1
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: WELCOME TO DS AND POSTS IN THIS FORUM DO NOT UP YOUR POST COUNT

Hi my name is Ayida I just gave birth to my fourth child (unassisted home birth) I have sucessfully clothed diaperd (on a budget) my first two boys and now my two yr old daughter and two week old daughter are the reasons for joining diaper swappers I am glad to have found this community thanks
-ayida

Advertisement

piapia1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:28 PM   #22
Byrons-mommy
Registered Users

Hi my name is Aislinn. I am a SAHM and I am looking to start cd my 3rd baby. I never even considered them with my first two since their father was not interested in even trying. But I am now married to a wonderful man who wants the best for our baby and is totally supportive and willing to try cd. Byron is 2mo and we seem to have tons of bf poop blow outs from the legs and especially up the back. I have been looking at all the different types of cd and I am feeling a bit overwhelmed as to what to even try so we can find what is right for us. Would love some help
Byrons-mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 11:39 AM   #23
camom2007
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hi everyone. I'm Ivy from CA. First time mom and I work out of home. Started cloth late in the game but I've been enjoying it for 2 months now. Hubby changes cloth and even tells people about it too. I love showing off DS in all the different dipes, soakers, longies and sets I've collected so far. I've even converted to mama cloth and building up my own stash.

There's still a whole lot I'm trying to figure out. Like...I just figured out the little arrow next to a person's name will get you to the last post. That's ok. It means I get to spend more time on DS. This is great for me to catch up on news too.

and I and all these smileys are so stinking cute.

Ooops I just realized posted on the sticky. See I'm still learning. LOL Whomever can move this as a separate post please do so.

Last edited by camom2007; 03-18-2009 at 11:54 AM.
camom2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 11:19 PM   #24
rle376@hotmail.com
Registered Users
seller

Hello.
I am new to this site. I have been diapering with disposables for 4 years now, but would like to start with cloth. Hopefully this will help me figure somethings out!
rle376@hotmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 05:59 PM   #25
PoconoMom3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hello. I have just started cding my 3rd son who is almost 4 weeks old. He has twin older brothers who are almost 6! I joined after an OL friend recommended one of the wahms here to buy fleece soakers. I look forward to learning lots and buying more fluff as my newest little man grows!
Amy
PoconoMom3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 07:42 PM   #26
Diapers4Dylan
Registered Users

Sorry learning how this all works!

Last edited by Diapers4Dylan; 04-18-2009 at 07:59 PM. Reason: posted in the wrong spot
Diapers4Dylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 02:05 PM   #27
kunzang
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi I'm Megan. I have a 9 y.o. DS who we did not CD and a 7 week old DS who we are beginning to CD.
kunzang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 01:17 PM   #28
SiemTeam
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hello! I am new to CD and I am hoping to learn lots from this site. Hopefully I can find some great deals too! Thanks!
SiemTeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 08:48 AM   #29
donuts4me
Registered Users

My Mood:

I want to start using cloth again. My ds is 1 yr but I have a son who is now almost 5 and I used them on him until he got a peepee infection. I had to stop. I am not sure if I had to use disposables again, but I didn't know what else to do in a hurry. Now that I don't change ds as much as a little little one, I want to use them. This is our third and final child. I want to use something cost effective. I also don't want to spend a ton of money if something is going to happen again like my other ds. Any suggestions on where to start and what to start with?? I used Fuzzi Bunz on my ds. I am not sure what else has hit the market. Now mind you, my dh is not as into cloth as I am. If he knows it will save money, great. But he's not an earth saver. He doesn't like chemicals in the house and such. He's 1/2 and 1/2 on the let's save the earth deal. So at this moment, I want to save money and be practical. HELP!!!!
donuts4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 10:33 PM   #30
agteachermama
Registered Users

Talking Re: WELCOME TO DS AND POSTS IN THIS FORUM DO NOT UP YOUR POST COUNT

Hi, everyone! I am a foster mom (hoping to adopt). I don't see too many foster parents on here! But, I have been buying cloth diapers up for a while because I've wanted to use them, and now I am finding myself very discouraged after starting. I am thinking I need to collect some more AIOs and BG, which I love and just sell off my fitteds, prefolds, and covers to other mothers who prefer those. So, I guess that's why I'm here... to swap!

FMommy to Darling FS, Brycen - 5 month old drool monster
agteachermama is offline   Reply With Quote