Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-09-2010, 02:22 PM   #61
springpink
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: WELCOME TO DS AND POSTS IN THIS FORUM DO NOT UP YOUR POST COUNT

Hi! My name is Karen and I am Mommy to 4 yr old DS and 7 mo DS. I started CDing with my second child and I am so GLAD that I did.

I am looking to network with other Mommies! I need some CD troubleshooting sometimes so I'm glad I am here!

Advertisement

springpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 09:13 PM   #62
newagemama
Registered Users

Hello Mamas!
Found your site when researching my baby's elastic/latex allergies ;-)
I am into health, homepathic, natural remedies, holistic health and wellness and NATURAL LIVING! I want to get more feedback out of this group about ECing, BFing, CDing, Co sleeping, and all that good stuff! Can't wait to meet you all!
newagemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 08:46 PM   #63
heatherdavis
Registered Users

Hello! Iam Heather , Mom to 2 in diapers.Jameson (23 months) and Julia(6 months). iam also on justmommies- as hadavis.

looking forward to learning this site!
heatherdavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 03:58 AM   #64
cordblood
Registered Users

Cryobanks International India a JV between Cryobanks International USA and RJ Corp founded in 2006. Cryobanks International is a leader in the collection, processing and banking of umbilical cord blood stem cells. Cryobanks International provides a Private Cord Blood Storage Program for expecting families that wish to privately store their baby's precious stem cells and a Public Cord Blood Donation Program for those who prefer to donate. Founded in 1993, Cryobanks International, Inc., a pioneer in the collection, isolation, and storage technologies for cord blood stem cells, is located in Altamonte Springs, Florida, a suburb of Orlando. The company is focused on providing high-quality umbilical cord blood stem cell processing, and storage for both private family use and public donation purposes. Other facilities of the group are in Greece, India and Thailand.

RJ Corp is a well diversified Indian MNC, with business interests in soft beverages, breweries, real estate, hospitality, healthcare, education, dairy, food service and retail, with an annual turnover of over 15 billion rupees. The first signs of economic liberalization signalled the entry of Pepsi into India in 1991 and with it started the journey of partnering Pepsi in their beverages business in India. In 1993 Devyani Beverages Ltd was set up to take the Pepsi bottling operations forward. Currently there are 9 bottling plants operating across the country. The current capacity is 35 million cases per annum during the peak season. In 1995 Varun Beverages was created and Devyani Beverages was merged with it in October 2004. Devyani International Limited is the food service/retail arm of the group and is uniquely placed with a portfolio of 3 international brands in the quick service restaurant space. (Pizza Hut, Costa Coffee, KFC)

Groupís foray into the healthcare business started in 2005 with a tie up with Cryobanks in the US for the storage of stem cells. The business has mushroomed and is on the verge of explosive growth. The year 1992 heralded our appearance in the ice cream industry with Gaylord. After being a key supplier to HLL in India for many years, in 2003 we launched Cream bell ice creams with Candida of France in 2003. With a manufacturing facility in Baddi to start with, we are now on threshold of starting another unit in Panda district in Goa.
cordblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 04:15 PM   #65
Ethan&EmmasMommy
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hello!
My name is Danielle. I was introduced to DS through a friend of mine who cloth diapers. I am a military wife and SAHM as well as a college student. My husband and I have a 2 year old son named Ethan and one on the way, due August 2010. We recently found out we are expecting a girl and her name is Emma.

I was really interested in cloth diapering with our son but had never met anyone that actually did it and I was not really educated on it so I never started. With our daughter on the way, I met a really good friend who cloth diapers and I feel confident with her help and guidance this is something my husband and I could be successful in doing I was excited to also learn about DS, and look forward to reading the posts in here and meeting other mommies that cloth diaper as well.

I also enjoy sewing, so once I get into cloth diapering, I also hope to find some patters to make myself.

I look forward to being apart of the group
Ethan&EmmasMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 04:12 AM   #66
mommy2beaker
Registered Users

Hi! I'm Kelly. New to cloth diapering, new to being a Mom .. in fact, my little girl doesn't arrive until around September 7! Joined because I realized when you start having dreams about cloth diaper brands, you really have to join somewhere to talk about the newfound obsession and get as much info as possible.
mommy2beaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 12:03 AM   #67
ElleB
Registered Users

Hiya all!

I'm new here too, actually just *barely* expecting. However, I've been lurking about waiting for when I get to use the most adorable CDs. Yay, my time is now!

Elle B
ElleB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 06:53 PM   #68
melorr
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie to CD and this web. Hope to gain more information about cd from other forumer . Planning to my use CD with my 2nd baby. I'll due next August!

Melor
melorr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 11:36 AM   #69
moodswing1209
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hello everyone! My name is Jennifer (27) and I've been married to DH (Daniel, 29) for 5 1/2 years. We have a beautiful daughter, Emma (3), and a wonderful son, Jackson (21 months). We are also expecting baby #3 on July 30th (c-section) and this one will be a boy as well. We are undecided on a name, so hopefully one comes soon.

We just recently started exploring the possibility of CDing b/c it seems to be a better choice for our tight budget. I have bought a fuzzi bunz and a PLUMP diaper to try out with our son. If we decide that we like cding, I'll be anxiously finding diapers to fill my stash. I look forward to learning from all of you and gain experience.
moodswing1209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 03:08 PM   #70
epiphanymom
Registered Users

Greetings to all. I'm do in a few months though to look at me you wouldn't guess. I'm hoping to use hybrid diapers. Using cloth inserts when at home and disposable when with the grandmothers (they aren't too excited about this idea). I chose to stay home during the pregnancy because of previous losses so we are looking to save money and save on the environment.
epiphanymom is offline   Reply With Quote