Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-04-2006, 08:01 AM   #1
sprout18
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Why no vaxing

Ok I'm not starting a debate thread here I am just trying to make an imformed decision. I have vax'ed my boys so far as I didn't know anything different. My oldest ds is currently 4 and when I asked about him getting shots they told me he needs 3. Why would a 4 yr old (especially a hs oned) need 3 shots? So its lead me to research the answer. Any advice on why people don't vax or where I can find the info would be great. Thanks
Ericka

Advertisement

Old 09-04-2006, 08:14 AM   #2
keegans_mommy
I had the CD wagon impounded!
seller

My Mood:
Re: Why no vaxing

We vax'd until quite recently (january) but stopped when we found out our oldest daughter was possibly damage by the heavy metals in vax's. We set out to find out and did scientifically find that her body is overladened with heavy metals found in vax's.

Then we looked at the other ingredients: http://www.wnho.net/vaccine_ingredients.htm and that has solidified why we SHOULD NOT vax any further! It's not just the heavy metals but the other nasties the FDA has deemed safe to inject into our small children.

This site: http://www.909shot.com/ is EXCELLENT for educating yourself on vax's! I highly recommend it!

The other reason we have decided to not vax is the new found knowledge that nature provides a way to protect ourselves from disease and even if we do get these diseases, they are NOT as bad as we have been scared into believing. My kids have their vax's (not finished for the boys but the girls are done) but are not immune for life. Just several years and then it wears off. And even if your child is vax'd that does not mean they are immune and can still get these illness's and diseases. Poor protection if you ask me.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:44 AM   #3
presleycaedmon
Registered Users
seller

We don't vax now but I don't have time (DD is wanting to nurse! LOL) to go into that. However, I just wanted to note that when my 4 year old went in for his 4 year boosters (we still vaxed then) they gave hime NINE shots at one time! It still makes me sick to think about it!

Last edited by presleycaedmon; 09-04-2006 at 12:13 PM.
presleycaedmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 08:47 AM   #4
keegans_mommy
I had the CD wagon impounded!
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by presleycaedmon
they gave hime NINE shots at one time! It still makes me sick to think about it!

9 shots! Who's the idiot who thought it was a good idea to do that?
Old 09-04-2006, 12:10 PM   #5
raceNzanesmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I feel the dangers of the vaxes outweigh the dangers of the diseases they are suppose to prevent. IF my child gets one of the diseases then he'll have a lifetime immunity to it. Unlike the shots that wear off.

If you have ANY doubt please research until you're sure. IF you decide to vax insist on one shot at a time- to give the body a chance to deal with the side effects.

The vax forum at Mothering.com has a TON of links in a sticky at the top.

CPS Tech to all- Need car seat/booster help? EMAIL me.
raceNzanesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 12:14 PM   #6
presleycaedmon
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by raceNzanesmom
I feel the dangers of the vaxes outweigh the dangers of the diseases they are suppose to prevent. IF my child gets one of the diseases then he'll have a lifetime immunity to it. Unlike the shots that wear off.

If you have ANY doubt please research until you're sure. IF you decide to vax insist on one shot at a time- to give the body a chance to deal with the side effects.

The vax forum at Mothering.com has a TON of links in a sticky at the top.