Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-19-2014, 10:59 AM   #1
slackwater0514
Registered Users
seller

SOLD

It's time for me to admit that I'm never going to complete these kits

I purchased them directly from Joy's Waldorf Dolls before she started going through distributors. They retail for approx $35/each, plus shipping.

I have the following:

13" Little Love kit - shoulder length sandy mohair yarn for hair, fair skin, blue eyes - $30PPD

13" Little Love kit - shoulder/long length sandy mohair yarn for hair, fair skin, blue eyes - $30PPD

13" Little Love kit - carrot top mohair tuft cap for hair, fair skin, green eyes - I started the body on this one, but didn't get very far - nothing that can't be easily undone! - $25PPD

Kits have been sitting in my closet for years - time for someone else to make them into dolls!

Advertisement

Last edited by slackwater0514; 03-04-2014 at 04:47 AM. Reason: sold
slackwater0514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 09:41 PM   #2
newcdmommy29
Registered Users
seller

13" Little Love kit - shoulder length sandy mohair yarn for hair, fair skin, blue eyes - $30PPD

Any pics of this one? And what all comes with the kit?
newcdmommy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 06:56 AM   #3
slackwater0514
Registered Users
seller

Re: Waldorf dolls - blue/blonde & green/red

I will try to remember to take a pic tonight - if you go to Joy's Waldorf Dolls, though, you can see what the finished product would look like. Right now it's just stuff in a bag.

The kit contains the material for the body, wool stuffing, yarn, thread and string.