Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-07-2006, 07:27 PM   #1
Kelolsen-and-Padawan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
how do AIO's work?

Is it like a pocket but it comes "stuffed" already? Can you add anything to it like a doubler? If you use this kind, which do you prefer?

thanks!

Advertisement

Old 05-07-2006, 08:08 PM   #2
roseselene
Registered Users

Re: how do AIO's work?

Some all in ones have a snap in soaker making them not truly an all in one per say but it makes it faster drying. Alot of AIO's aren't really really absorbent. I've never tried to add anything to them. I've used Rumpsters and I really like them. They are quite trim and absorbant. They dry quickly because the inner folds out. I think that technically you could lay a doubler underneath the fold out flaps of a rumpster.
Amy
Old 05-07-2006, 08:13 PM   #3
SandyG
Moderator at heart, but no longer moderator
The best way I know of to win an argument is to start by being in the right
seller

i use to have LRD AIOS and they had a snap in and then i put a doubler and it worked great for me
yep youcan add doublers if youd like
SandyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 08:32 PM   #4
jessicad
Registered Users

Most of the dipes I use are "AIO's" with snap in doublers. (LRD are my favorites). I also have a couple Rumpsters with the inner that folds out.

I have a couple true AIO's with internal liners (like a pre-stuffed pocket) but I don't really trust them as much, so I usually end up adding another doubler anyway.
jessicad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 09:27 PM   #5
christinewith4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Thumbs up Re: how do AIO's work?

I use AIO's w/ my 3 1/2mth old & 2yr old. I use the ones that are "already stuffed"- they are all one pc & wither snap or velcro on the sides. I typically use a doubler or liner of some sort, just to be safe. Some things I use in them are: LL Super Soakers in the 2yr old's & LL Pocket Diaper Inserts in the 3 1/2mth old's OR a flat trifolded & placed along the middle form front to back. I have went w/o anything exta though sometimes, it just seems scary to me especially with the toddler, b/c they are so thin.
christinewith4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 09:32 PM   #6
mamagina
Registered Users
seller

It generally depends on the AIO. Some you snap the soaker in and some it's sew in more..

I really like the Snap-ez AIO's that are coming out, they are alot like a prestuffed pocket with a lay in soaker. And I loved the MotherEase ones, too. I think they are far more absorbant that some of the other ones like Little lambs.
Old 05-07-2006, 10:51 PM   #7
SusyQ
Registered Users
seller

I use Little Rain Dancers (LRD) AIO too (I have 13 of them!) and they have an internal soaker with a doubler that snaps on top...it isn't really much of a doubler though...more like a liner to protect the fleece. I put a LL insert (it is just the right size to add absorbancy but no bulk) underneath and they work well for my 17M old.
SusyQ is offline   Reply With Quote