Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-25-2008, 09:16 PM   #21
shureeg
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: wichita, ks momma's

I'll be at the entrance of the zoo at 10;30. Madeyn in the mai tai and Lily with her crazy curly hair int the neon green and blue stroller. I have red hair. My name is shuree as my username says... hope to see someone around!!

Advertisement

ISO: snappiable fitteds
shureeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 08:51 PM   #22
Alioop
Registered Users
Formerly: goulds
seller

My Mood:

I make all our diapers.
Old 08-29-2008, 10:18 PM   #23
lomarie83
Registered Users

I just moved here from Washington where I had a nice little boutique to go and get cloth diapering stuff, so I am going crazy trying to find a place here! My husband jokes that I should start my own business and I'm seriously considering it! Is there anywhere to buy a good detergent for cd's around here?
lomarie83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 10:31 PM   #24
mrickmon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi Wichita mommies! No, I'm not from Wichita, but we used to live in Medicine Lodge, KS (about an hour and a half away) and flew out of Wichita often to visit family back here in VA. I loved Kansas and miss many of the people we knew out there. My OB for my first was in Wichita and my son was born at Wesley Medical. Anyway, just wanted to say hi - have fun at the Sedgwick Zoo - I miss that too!
Old 08-30-2008, 05:28 AM   #25
Alioop
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

lomarie

You can get country save detergent at Green Acres, thats what we use.
Old 08-30-2008, 11:10 AM   #26
lomarie83
Registered Users

goulds~
Thank you!! That's what I used in Washington, but their site didn't show a retailer in Wichita!
Old 08-30-2008, 11:12 PM   #27
Alioop
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 09-04-2008, 09:59 PM   #28
tannerokeefe
Registered Users

My Mood:

How about another meetup??? I missed out on the first one!!
tannerokeefe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 10:05 PM   #29
lomarie83
Registered Users

I would love a meet up since I just moved here...I need to meet people. It's getting pretty lonely staying at home all day with no one to talk to but a toddler and an infant! I need some adult conversation! I'd also like to venture out and see other parts of this city! I'm also going up to the healthy baby boutique on saturday to talk to the owner about becoming a reseller down here in wichita if anyone else is interested.
Old 09-05-2008, 09:11 AM   #30
Justine
Registered Users

Smile Re: wichita, ks momma's

Hi! I am a Wichita, Kansas mommy, and I cloth diapered all of my children. It is such a great way to go. My children are out of diapers now, but I have been selling them locally and online for 8 years. I have many local customers in Wichita, and I am happy to arrange pick-up and/or delivery!

My diaper of choice is an All in One (AIO). I have tried virtually all of the AIOs on the market, and have chosen the most durable and economically friendly of the bunch. (For any who don't know: an AIO is a diaper you use that has no cover - it is completely waterproof on the outside and so easy to use.) The diaper I sell is the All Together AIO diaper, and you can see it on my site at beanblossoms.net. If you live in Wichita, and would like to purchase diapers, send me an email and we can make arrangements. I also sell polar fleece diaper liners (one side is purple fleece and the other is hemp). They are not on the site, yet, but they are $3.99.

I always had 2 dozen diapers and about 6 liners. With this set up I washed diapers every couple of days. I used the liners at night (sometimes 2 at a time) so baby could sleep without having to change her diaper.

I hope this helps! You do have a local supplier! I too know how hard it is to find people sympathetic to cloth diapering, baby-wearing, nursing & attachment parenting! Take care, and if I can offer any assistance, advice, etc., please email me! Good luck!
Justine is offline   Reply With Quote