Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-08-2006, 10:07 AM   #11
Trishalynn
Banned
seller

My Mood:
Re: Spotting....TMI

I hope its nothing! but will be praying for you! I had spotting for well over a month with this pregnancy (due in two weeks now), it got quite heavy at some times and I was passing clots. They never did figure out why that happened, but I"m hoping your baby is a-o-k!!

Advertisement

Trishalynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 12:02 PM   #12
FunnyMonkey
Registered Users

My Mood:

I hope everything is ok.
Old 05-08-2006, 02:25 PM   #13
Irishmommy
Registered Users
seller

I am praying for you mamma. I hope you find out some answers, even if it isn't necessarily good news, just knowing what you are up against is good, imo.
Irishmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 02:28 PM   #14
lovemygirls
Registered Users
seller

I hope that everything is okay. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. I had that with Madalyn when I was 8 wks preggo. It's so scary!

Ginger
lovemygirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 02:35 PM   #15
Bare Bottom Gear
Cruelty is a tyrant that's always attended with fear
Formerly: SAHMTo2
seller

My Mood:

(((HUGS))) I had bleeding at 12-15 weeks on and off. Mostly after I O'd w/ dh. Probably the blood vessel things breaking becuase of the "dancing" we were doing (increased homones for once!).

I hate to be gross but, it has to be said as I sit and wonder how many moms bleed after having sex and don't want to say it to their friends/doctors. I went to the ER and everything was fine. They said if I wasn't cramping things were probably ok. They also said being sick is a sure sign of hormones and that you have enough of them to sustain the pregnancy so that made me feel tons better until I could hear baby's heartbeat.

I hope all is well, please let us know how you are doing when you get the time.

Check out my other FSOT items, I've got diapers, yarn and fiber for sale!!
Bare Bottom Gear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 02:43 PM   #16
MyKylie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Spotting....TMI *UPDATE IN FIRST POST*

I hope you can make it through the next 3 weeks uneventfully then! I'm sure the wait has just got t be awful! So Sorry you are going through this.

K R M
MyKylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 03:04 PM   #17
raversangel
Banned

well here is the definition of fetal pole i could find:

2) Fetal pole, grows inside the gestational sac and basically is as it sounds. Thinking in laymans terms it is like a tadpole and a frog. The Fetal pole is what will turn into the baby. From my understanding first the gestational sac forms, the the yolk sac and then within a day or two the fetal pole.

so i guess that means either the pole was too big or too small for the heartrate
raversangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 05:44 PM   #18
*~Mindy~*
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i hope everythings alright, but its got to be scary for you, i hope you can stay calm and everything and im glad you at least know your babys alive and the bleeding isnt from the baby, at least thats good!!
*~Mindy~* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 09:41 PM   #19
raversangel
Banned

Unhappy Re: Spotting....TMI *UPDATE IN FIRST POST* DH UPDATING

hi everyone, this is raversangel's dh. i've searched and searched and searched for anything on the web as far as what the asymetrical yolk sac could be. Also as far as what the hell he meant about the heartbeat not matching the fetal pole, all i can find is this is what happens when you're prego with multiples and lose one, bc the ultrasound picks up the sound from the other fetus, but the one w/o a heartbeat is hiding the one w/ the heart beat. also, he wrote "impending demise" on the paperwork....but yet wouldn't tell us why he thought this.....this is why i DESPISE the modern medical system, they will tell you, this is what's going to happen, but i won't explain bc you may sue me. GRRRR it just sux when we don't know what's going on. THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

--COneoHippie
raversangel's DH
raversangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 04:32 AM   #20
deejahd
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am so sorry that you are going through this. The good news is that the Dr. you saw was most likely not and OB so probably didn't know what he/she was talking about. The Dr. I saw told me I had a cervical tear and was dialated, which both proved to be untrue. It's just and untrained eye they aren't used to seeing these kinds of patiens like an OB is. I don't mean to give you false hope, but I wouldn't take what the Dr. said as gospel truth either. I would however go see and OB ASAP, It is totally worth the out of pocket expense to know something definative. (BTW, the cost for me to see and OB with and Ultrasound as a follow up to an er visit cost 250$ not sure if that is pretty typical just thought I'd give you a ball-park figure.)

Many Blessings,
Deidre
deejahd is offline   Reply With Quote