Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-15-2008, 03:49 PM   #161
PajammaGramma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Custom Diaper Bags, Wet Bags, Changing Pads, Bibs, HandBags at cuppiecakeboutique

Thanks Look forward to hearing back from you.

I am working on updating the fabric selection photos this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdurham25 View Post
I am so looking forward to getting to order one...I have to wait until the end of the month when DH gets paid again but will order then. I am trying to figure out which fabric I want. I want a set...I do know that! I will be in touch in a couple of weeks though!

Awesome work ladies!

Jessica

Advertisement

Old 09-16-2008, 09:49 AM   #162
PajammaGramma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Custom Diaper Bags, Wet Bags, Changing Pads, Bibs, HandBags at cuppiecakeboutique

Shipped out on Saturday for:

Andreax3

Shipping out today for:

Laine

Working on bags for:

Rowynne
Sheenal

Thanks Mamas
Old 09-16-2008, 02:12 PM   #163
laine
Registered Users
seller

Wheeee!!!! I can't wait!!!! Ladies, this (grand!) mama is the best -- I highly highly recommend her bags!!!!
laine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 03:37 PM   #164
PajammaGramma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Sending out today:

Rowynne

Working on:

Sheenal
Crystalanne79
Old 09-19-2008, 10:16 PM   #165
PajammaGramma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Sent out today:

Sheenal

Finishing up:

Crystalanne79
Old 09-20-2008, 07:29 AM   #166
krose703
Registered Users

krose703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 08:22 PM   #167
yinee71
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PajammaGramma View Post
Sent out today:

Sheenal

Finishing up:

Crystalanne79
Hi,

I saw this bag for Sheenal and I like the style of this diaper bag with the smaller side pockets. Does it also have the outer front and back pockets?

I'd be interested in a similar bag with the following features:

-large sized
-has key loop
-has bottle holders
-4 inside pockets

Also, would you be willing to create the bag using a fabric (the printed fabric part of bag) that I provide? If so, would there be any price adjustment for the bag and how much fabric would you need? I saw I fabric patten that I really like, which you don't have and I figured if I can just provide it, it would be easier than having you run out to get it or order it.

Lastly, if you could provide price estimate that would be great!

Old 09-20-2008, 09:03 PM   #168
PajammaGramma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

This bag had only a front pocket per her request, but I can do front and back. I can do a bag for you using your own fabric. I usually take $10.00 off for the fabric. The large in that style takes just about 1 - 1/2 yards of material or more depending on any match for pattern. But average 1 - 1/2 yards. It would be $20.00 plus postage. Let me know if you have any other questions. I would be happy to work with you.

Thanks,

vicki

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinee71 View Post
Hi,

I saw this bag for Sheenal and I like the style of this diaper bag with the smaller side pockets. Does it also have the outer front and back pockets?

I'd be interested in a similar bag with the following features:

-large sized
-has key loop
-has bottle holders
-4 inside pockets

Also, would you be willing to create the bag using a fabric (the printed fabric part of bag) that I provide? If so, would there be any price adjustment for the bag and how much fabric would you need? I saw I fabric patten that I really like, which you don't have and I figured if I can just provide it, it would be easier than having you run out to get it or order it.

Lastly, if you could provide price estimate that would be great!

Old 09-20-2008, 09:31 PM   #169
yinee71
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PajammaGramma View Post
This bag had only a front pocket per her request, but I can do front and back. I can do a bag for you using your own fabric. I usually take $10.00 off for the fabric. The large in that style takes just about 1 - 1/2 yards of material or more depending on any match for pattern. But average 1 - 1/2 yards. It would be $20.00 plus postage. Let me know if you have any other questions. I would be happy to work with you.

Thanks,

vicki
Great! I'll PM you when I'm ready to order.

Thanks,
Teresa
Old 09-20-2008, 11:25 PM   #170
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am interested in a bag. I want to know what type of fabric you work with for the bags and trim. I am intersted in using my own fabric and want to make sure I purcahse the correct type.
jwjbbrown is offline   Reply With Quote