Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-11-2006, 02:41 PM   #1
*bugsmama*
Registered Users
seller

Tell me how to strip fleece

Ok so I have a Star Bunz pocket that I LOVE LOVE LOVE. It is my absolute, without a doubt favorite for night time. And HUGE BUMMER it has started leaking. I did the water test and the water just beads up on the inner fleece. It won't wick through until I actually push it through. I am so so upset. I have tried just washing it in hot with a couple of extra rinses and no go. So what are the other ways to make the fleece inner start to wick correctly again?

Advertisement

Old 05-11-2006, 02:48 PM   #2
singlemomto3
Registered Users
seller

Re: Tell me how to strip fleece

Did you have stuffing in the pocket when you tested it? Try hot water again, and see if there are any bubbles.
singlemomto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 03:55 PM   #3
*bugsmama*
Registered Users
seller

Re: Tell me how to strip fleece

Yep I had the hemp stuffin that came with the dipe as well as a doubler. I had just put it on her when she peed. I watched for bubbles the last time I washed the dipe and there were none. FTR I use washing soda and Simple GReen for my dipes.