Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2006, 06:15 PM   #1
runningdiva's Avatar
runningdiva
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: middle of nowhere
Posts: 1,376
My Mood:
good deal on britax marathon

if you use the coupon code edealtrac you save 10% so it's $193 checking out...... in case anyone is needing one right now.


http://www.babyage.com/products/e9l0...t_closeout.htm

Advertisement

__________________
"Obstacles are those frightening things that become visible when we take our eyes off our goals."
-Henry Ford

Mama to Sophia born 6-9-06
runningdiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 06:48 AM   #2
CakeMama's Avatar
CakeMama
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,084
Re: good deal on britax marathon

that is such a great deal! cheapest I've seen! thanks mama!!
__________________
Lindsey.
mama to R {9} and L {7} and a surprise baby girl due 5/2015
Shop LRstitched.: HC | Etsy | Blog
CakeMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 07:21 AM   #3
Kylie&Logan'sMommy's Avatar
Kylie&Logan'sMommy
A Mommy's Work is Never Done
sitesupporter
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Jer-Z
Posts: 11,849
My Mood:
Re: good deal on britax marathon

that is an awesome deal!! I wish they had different patterns, I want the allstar one for ds
__________________
Jen ~ Mommy to and
I am around but may have some delays in responses
Kylie&Logan'sMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 07:24 AM   #4
SugarBunsWool&More's Avatar
SugarBunsWool&More
Formerly: RileysMama
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 4,957
My Mood:
Re: good deal on britax marathon

That is a good deal. I wonder if I should go ahead and get one......
__________________
S a r a h
www.marykay.com/sarahdoesgreat
I sell MK and I'm a SAHM of 3!
SugarBunsWool&More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 07:29 AM   #5
MamaMel's Avatar
MamaMel
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,783
My Mood:
Re: good deal on britax marathon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RileysMama View Post
That is a good deal. I wonder if I should go ahead and get one......
Yes
MamaMel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 07:41 AM   #6
Tootsiemomma's Avatar
Tootsiemomma
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Victoria, Texas
Posts: 2,746
My Mood:
Re: good deal on britax marathon

Not to hijack this thread, but is there a cheaper seat that is comparable to the safety and ease of install of the Britax? I really want a britax for my daughter but that cost will break my bank, we're already short 120 dollars this month
__________________
Judi, Single Mama to Dakotah 4 and Joshua 13 months
Tootsie Tootles My Gallery Etsy
Will Knit For Yarn, Your Yarn My Needles, Custom Handspinning Available, PM ME!
Tootsiemomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 07:42 AM   #7
SugarBunsWool&More's Avatar
SugarBunsWool&More
Formerly: RileysMama
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 4,957
My Mood:
Re: good deal on britax marathon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaMel View Post
Yes
LOL DH and I just decided to wait! We have a snugride for the new bug and we know a forum where I can get them for $240 shipped when we'll need one in another year and 9 months (DS already has an MA.) I thought for the $40 savings, keeping in mind that they expire in 5 years....that the extra year and 9 months would be worth $40 extra dollars. Make sense?
__________________
S a r a h
www.marykay.com/sarahdoesgreat
I sell MK and I'm a SAHM of 3!
SugarBunsWool&More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 07:48 AM   #8
Severine's Avatar
Severine
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 2,195
My Mood:
Re: good deal on britax marathon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RileysMama View Post
LOL DH and I just decided to wait! We have a snugride for the new bug and we know a forum where I can get them for $240 shipped when we'll need one in another year and 9 months (DS already has an MA.) I thought for the $40 savings, keeping in mind that they expire in 5 years....that the extra year and 9 months would be worth $40 extra dollars. Make sense?
That's what I'm thinking, too... We have the Graco Safeseat which will get the new baby all the way up to 30lbs rear-facing, so we won't need another seat until at least 1 year 6 months from now. By then, we should probably just switch the new baby over to DD's Marathon and get DD a Britax Booster...

But that is an awesome deal!!!!!
__________________
Carrie ~ B.A. English Student ~ Wife of Brian ~ SAHM to Margaret (b. 6/16/2005) & Ethan (b. 5/27/2007)
I am a Wildtree Herbs Independent Rep. Ask me about our all-natural foods for all families!
YouData & Swagbucks for a little something extra

Last edited by Severine; 11-15-2006 at 07:50 AM.
Severine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 07:57 AM   #9
Luke's Mama
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Lone Star State
Posts: 34
Re: good deal on britax marathon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tootsiemomma View Post
Not to hijack this thread, but is there a cheaper seat that is comparable to the safety and ease of install of the Britax? I really want a britax for my daughter but that cost will break my bank, we're already short 120 dollars this month
I don't know first-hand, but saw this posted on my playgroup board. I've heard it a few places since then...

OK a friend of mine works at BRU. I learned something very useful the other day.

Fisher Price has a car seat on the market that is made by Britax. It is EXACTLY the same as the britax marathon but has a different fabric. here is a link to the seat.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...entPage=family

It is $179.99 in the store and right now they have a $10 off sale on all carseats.

I am going to buy one this coming week. I am so glad I don't have to spend $200+ on a britax and still get the same quality.

just thought I'd pass this valuable info on as I know most of us are having to buy new seats.
Luke's Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 08:13 AM   #10
MamaMel's Avatar
MamaMel
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,783
My Mood:
Re: good deal on britax marathon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke's Mama View Post
I don't know first-hand, but saw this posted on my playgroup board. I've heard it a few places since then...

OK a friend of mine works at BRU. I learned something very useful the other day.

Fisher Price has a car seat on the market that is made by Britax. It is EXACTLY the same as the britax marathon but has a different fabric. here is a link to the seat.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...entPage=family

It is $179.99 in the store and right now they have a $10 off sale on all carseats.

I am going to buy one this coming week. I am so glad I don't have to spend $200+ on a britax and still get the same quality.

just thought I'd pass this valuable info on as I know most of us are having to buy new seats.

Thats a good carseat also. It is made w/ the same shell as britax. Though it only goes up to 55 pounds vs. 65.

Its not much cheaper though than the britax sale that was stated in the OP
MamaMel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.