Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-20-2006, 07:29 AM   #11
Mom2Taylor
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: What baby carrier to use for a NB?

I love our Moby wrap for newborns and infants. You can nurse in this also. It keeps baby so close to you and snuggled up. Mine would always just fall asleep in it. It was wonderful and I could wear it for long periods of time if I needed to....never bothered my back at all.

www.mobywrap.com

Advertisement

Last edited by Mom2Taylor; 11-20-2006 at 07:31 AM.
Mom2Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 08:38 AM   #12
MyGlorylife
Registered Users
Formerly: WrapHappy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: What baby carrier to use for a NB?

Well I love wrapping- although I r-slinged for years until I learned to wrap and nothing beats a 2 shoulder carry

A lot of it depends on what exatly you want to be able to do while wearing. In a wrap you can bend over and chase toddlers and not have to hold the baby to you at all- I swear I could do a cartwheel if I wanted to in some of the carry's. If you live in a really hot or humid state most cotton wraps work fine but you can also get wraps of mesh or, my fav, solarveil. In winter I still use my cotton interlock wrap as I do not like bulky wraps but many people love the wovens especially in the winter. Jacket fleece can also be used and is warmwithout being overly bulky.

If you want to fo with a one shoulder carry I like r-slings over pouches since they are adjustable- pouches just can not adjust like a r-sling.

Here is a baby wearing directory that list all different carriers- a small bio, prices and links- I would browse around and compare!...Minda
http://www.mammasmilk.com/slings/viewall-Wraps.html