Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-22-2006, 06:36 PM   #1
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
jumperoo?

everyone on my birth board is raving about these and ive never heard of it...i have a johnny jump up but dd is still too small anyone know about the jumperoo???

Advertisement

JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 06:38 PM   #2
Kylie&Logan'sMommy
A Mommy's Work is Never Done
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Re: jumperoo?

omg it is the best thing I ever bought. we dont have wood around our doorways so we couldnt use the jonny jump thingy but this thing has gotten so much use around here. bot of my kids liked the excersaucer but went crazy in the jumperoo. As soon as they have good head control they can use it. ds has been in it about a month and he is 5 months. you would laugh if you saw him he jumps and jump and jumps and laughs the whole time gotta buy it!!!
Old 11-22-2006, 06:50 PM   #3
Mel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Jonah loved his too. It came out when he was really small. He used it for a few months. But he wanted in it every day so it was worth it
Old 11-22-2006, 07:03 PM   #4
christinewith4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortcake2386 View Post
everyone on my birth board is raving about these and ive never heard of it...i have a johnny jump up but dd is still too small anyone know about the jumperoo???

its the same thing... I JUST freecycled ours TODAY!
christinewith4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 07:05 PM   #5
Mel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

There's a difference between the johnny jump up and the jumperoo. My kids were all scared of the johnny. The Jumperoo is much, much more fun.

Link to Jumperoo
Old 11-22-2006, 07:24 PM   #6
urchin_grey
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel View Post
There's a difference between the johnny jump up and the jumperoo. My kids were all scared of the johnny. The Jumperoo is much, much more fun.

Link to Jumperoo
Yeah, we live in a trailer so I couldn't use our johnny jump (no door frames) so I had considered getting one of the Jumperoos. I would bet that the Jumperoo is safer too since there's no chance of it falling, kwim?

Anyone know what the height/weight limit is for the Jumperoo? I think I might still get one for DS because it might be good for stegnthening his legs... hmm..
urchin_grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 07:40 PM   #7
Mel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by urchin_grey View Post

Anyone know what the height/weight limit is for the Jumperoo? I think I might still get one for DS because it might be good for stegnthening his legs... hmm..
Maximum Weight: 25 lbs. (11.3 kg)
Maximum Height: 32" (81 cm)

http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?...=35540&selcat=
Old 11-22-2006, 07:57 PM   #8
suziraye
Registered Users
seller

You know what is even better than that???
Baby Einstein has a new one out that is kinda like a jumper and exersaucer combined! I had the jumperoo and traded it in for the new one!
suziraye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 07:59 PM   #9
tararaboomdeea
Banned
sitesupporter

YES! They rock! In fact, that's what Noah is getting from Santa for Christmas. They're like an exersaucer and a Johnny Jumper all in one. They're a tad spendy, but worth the money! And they're stationary, so you don't have to worry about having a door jam like you do for the jumper. A lot of houses these days only have door jams in the bathrooms-who wants to hang it in there?
tararaboomdeea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 08:11 PM   #10
shesmyfirst
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Thumbs up Re: jumperoo?

My dd is almost 6 mos and she LOVES, really really LOVES the jumperoo. I put mine in the kitchen and that is how I can get some cooking, unloading diswasher, etc done. She LOVES to jump jump jump in there while I cook and watch and laugh with her. She thinks it is hysterical. Tonight she was teething and crying and guess what was the only thing that could take her mind off of it? I had tried holding her rocking her singing to her, but forget it, she wanted the physical distraction of jumperoo (with some fun music and me dancing in front of her, LOL).

All babies are different, but mine just adores it. Plus, she even likes the toys that are on this one--I think more than the popular Evenflo Megasaucer, which we also have. She gets very absorbed with them in between bouts of jumping.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! My dd gives it 5 stars.
shesmyfirst is offline   Reply With Quote