Closed Thread Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-13-2014, 12:48 PM   #1
AlisonDarling
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
3 Ragababes and 2 Grovia AIOS Boy/GN Cheap!

I am the original owner of all these diapers. They were used on 1 child, only ever washed in CD safe detergent and line-dried. They come from a smoke free, pet-friendly house. They have never been sunned.

*RAGABABE LOT DETAILS: Sold as a group of 3 only. All size large. Velcro still very sticky, no staining, no leaking issues. Outside patterns in excellent condition. The middle green diaper has had the insert cut out, but I still use it the same way I do the other ragababes with no issues. All come with original doubler/soaker. $33 for the lot. I think the patterns are called firework, lime and squiggle?

*GROVIA LOT DETAILS: The blue diaper is twice as used as the green one. Both have been working perfectly with no leaks. Wear is shown in detail with pictures below. I think the print names are called Robots and woodlands? They're both discontinued. $22 for the lot

[URL=http://s2.photobucket.com/user/Julius_mama_ali/media/IMG_6098.jpg.html]

Advertisement

Old 10-13-2014, 02:10 PM   #2
LuvmyLiam
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Pmed! I'd like them all!
Old 10-13-2014, 03:18 PM   #3
AlisonDarling
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 3 Ragababes and 2 Grovia AIOS Boy/GN Cheap!

PM'd back. Pending payment.
Old 10-14-2014, 07:03 AM   #4
AlisonDarling
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 3 Ragababes and 2 Grovia AIOS Boy/GN Cheap!

All sold! Please delete.
Closed Thread