Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-22-2009, 05:56 AM   #41
StaceyS
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Journey to Conception group grads!

Nahhh Kirsten not a loser! It is SO very cool to see how incredibly DARK those equates are now.

I just took my last 2 tests, I think. I feel the need to turn this over to God now. I took my time doing that, but have been praying all along.
I get my results tomorrow from the repeat beta from 12 dpo. I feel His peace all over me now, though, so I think this is going to be all right.

I took a first response rapid results test yesterday and the second one today. They are supposed to be really insensitive measuring prob 50-100miu's of hcg and today I got a GREAT line on it. Yesterday's was good...not faint at all but I wanted darker. LOL
I am also getting solid PINK lines on $ store tests. I think these tests are only good after you miss an AF. I am 14dpo and have only been getting solid lines on them for a few days now.

I have virtually no symptoms whatsoever. It was worrying me, but now, i think I'll be greatful for it. I usually get MS about 6 weeks, so we'll see.
Right now, I only get queasy when I need to eat something. I make sure to have protein then as it keeps the nausea away. Did you know that yet Crystal????
Oh, and my breasts are sore but usually only at the end of the day. Occasionally my nipples hurt and get sensitive but not too often.
I am still having trouble sleeping. If I get woken up from a sleep no matter what the time or how long I have been sleeping, I can NOT get back to sleep. I thought you're supposed to be exahusted in the first tri????

Ok, off to worship the Lord and thank Him for this wonderful blessing He's given me.

Advertisement

We love him, because he first loved us.<>< 1 John 4:19
StaceyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 06:36 AM   #42
Mama Marsh's Creations
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

holy hell batman, my equate was DARK this morning!

The first 2 colums are from thursday, the third column, the top is friday the bottom is saturday, equate this morning.

INTRODUCING THE NEW LINE! Regular candles, soy candles, and beeswax candles!
Mama Marsh's Creations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 06:49 AM   #43
kristinc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Holy crap...I am gone for a little while and you all went and got knocked up I am sooooooooo happy for you all and sad that i didn't get to congratulate you sooner!!!!!
kristinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:06 AM   #44
Mama Marsh's Creations
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

YEA KRISTIN!! i'm glad you found us mama! Are you feeling any better? I can;t believe you are 13 wks already!

Old 02-22-2009, 10:20 AM   #45
StaceyS
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Kirsten that is EXACTLY what my equate looks like now. I am sending the other 2 on to some ATTS girls as it can't get much darker. LOL

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii Kristin!!! How ya doing mamma??? We need a new belly pic/update!!!
Old 02-22-2009, 04:34 PM   #46
crystalannski
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi guys! I'm not feeling well tonight, I'm fighting throwing up. DH is being really great about it, he's been pretty much taking care of the kids all weekend for me

Kirsten ~ Thats an awesome line hun!!!

Stacey ~ Yeah someone mentioned the protein thing on another thread I was reading a few days ago. Feel free to mention any other tidbits I may not know though, I still feel like such a newbie!

Kristin ~ It's great to finally see you on hun I hope your doing alright! I agree that you need to post some belly pics soon, your probably going to start growing fast soon if you arent already and you dont want to miss any of it!

Last edited by crystalannski; 02-22-2009 at 04:35 PM.
crystalannski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 09:36 PM   #47
StaceyS
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

OK, Crystal! Yes, protein is GREAT for keeping nausea at bay. Try to eat something small every hour or two. Sometimes when the blood sugar goes down or your tummy is empty it triggers it. Eating protein keeps you going and fuels your body. A string cheese, a hard boiled egg, some chicken, whatever you can stomach will help. Also, make sure to drink PLENTY of water as that covers a multitude of things. I used to be so guilty about not doing it and suffered through many symptoms (previous pregnancies).
Ginger helps alot, too, with settling the tummy. If you can get crystalized ginger, do so! It tastes like candy and works wonders.
I even resorted to sea bands once during pregnancy. It applies accupressure to the insides of the wrist and supposedly helps with motion sickness. Not sure it helped but it tricked my mind to think so a few times. hee hee
Some girls report sour things (candies, actual lemons, that kind of thing) work to combat morning sickness.
Old 02-23-2009, 04:51 AM   #48
Mama Marsh's Creations
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Crystal: Ah, the joys of pregnancy Totally drink water by the GALLON if you can stomach it. you don't want to get like me with my first pregnancy and have to have a IV with 1.5-2 bags of water pumped directly in to my veins. Before that, i could not keep ANYTHING down not even wate., I felt terrible during my finals (i was still in college then) Pretty much bombed them, I walked in the doc office and the peri-nurse asked me if i felt as bad as i looked It was TERRIBLE! GL today mama!

Stacey: GL with the draw results!! Totally going to try the hard boiled egg. I did up 18 of them the other day before you mentioned them cause they were the only thing that sounded good!

Michelle: GL with your repeat draw today!!!

AFM-We have another FREAKIN' STORM! So ANOTHER day I can't get to town. UGH!!!! I do have HPT's that i am STILL testing with to make sure that line is still dark. Plus I am nautious still, so that is a good sign. Ok, gots to get back to work. I have another 32 diapers to snap today, I did 31 yesterday.

Old 02-23-2009, 06:51 AM   #49
crystalannski
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Wow thanks for all the suggestions girls! I knew about the ginger thing but the thought of eating raw ginger or even drinking ginger 'tea' just wasn't setting well with me but ginger candy, I think I can do that! I know I need to eat and drink more but its sooo hard. I'll try the small meals/snacks more often and I'll be adding more water for sure! Thanks so much!!!

Oh and IT'S MONDAY MORNING, IT'S MONDAY MORNING!!!!! DH and I are so anxious last night that neither of us could sleep well I decided that him and the kids are going to come with me, I just don't want to go alone.

Kirsten ~ I hope the snow lets up soon so you can get back in, not that you really need to though I'm pretty sure you've got a good sticky one this time!
crystalannski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 07:26 AM   #50
StaceyS
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Kirsten~ I still have tests, but I bought them to pass onto the ATTS girls. Plus I figure they are not able to get much darker so what's the point. I know I am pregnant now. LOL I did do a FRER this am though and it is AS dark as the control line finally. I am 15dpo today.

Funny about the eggs...the body definitely will crave what it needs (usually...craving mcdonalds prob isn't helpful..lol).

Sorry about the storm!!!

Crystal~ I can NOT wait to hear about the appt & u/s!!! What time is it at?? You better post ASAP afterwards!!!

Off to call the MW about my results.