Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-20-2006, 11:03 PM   #11
Samantha
Goodness gracious he's hot!
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone else got the fever bad?

Not anymore!

Advertisement

Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 12:18 PM   #12
lindsayncadence
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

oo i have it SO bad we agreed to ttc in december but i told him i wanna try earlier bc i dont want another fall/winter baby he said ok.......well i get my iud out june 2nd and i quit my bcp (bc they have had me bleeding for 23 days!!!!) so i told him we needed to use condoms for a while but i have a feeling i will be gettin my BFP sooner.............also ive gotten to the point where i HAVE to find out as much ingo as possible about homebirth and cannot find anyone around here to attend so i am pry doing UC my mom had to gently remind me last night im not even pregnant yet LOL
Old 05-21-2006, 03:57 PM   #13
AmandaSue22
Registered Users

I want to ttc bad, but my doctor advised us to wait. So I am stuck in the middle. Wanting and not able to ttc. I had a m/c this month so who knows when my cycle would even end. I did say we were trying but I am going to wait. Me and Adam are seeing eye to eye on this now and he thinks we should wait it out too. I change my mind monthly on when I want another one though lol I think the preggos and babies make me want it more then I want it on my own lol

<DS>http://www.kikifoxito.com/ds/forum/i...?topic=13911.0
AmandaSue22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 07:20 PM   #14
hfitz5051
Let the rabbits wear glasses!
seller

My Mood:

ME ME ME!!! Hazel is almost a year, I think that is when it gets the worst. I got pregnant with #2 right before #1 turned 1. We have 3 now and I must be nuts to be ready for #4 already, but I am.
Old 05-21-2006, 08:44 PM   #15
kittkat398
Registered Users
seller

Me too. I don't think I ever stopped having it. Just had my first in September and I was ready to go again. Really need to wait some or I would probably go with two so close together but the waiting is hard. Silly husband though is ok with the fact that I don't want to be on BC drugs but doesn't seem to want to put any effort into another form of BC. So it may happen when it happens
kittkat398 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 08:51 PM   #16
Proverbs169
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Depends on the day you ask me! I want a lot of children so I am looking forward to the next one, but at the same time this last pregnancy was really, really hard on me. I don't need that again any time soon. Ideally it will be at least three more years
Proverbs169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 09:57 PM   #17
TaivensMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

OOOOH Me Me I do I do!...I have to wait till AFTER my wedding, so I can enjoy the honeymoon...we are getting married July second and I ovulate the 4th! haha so I hope to get this baby started right after the big day! haha....woohoo...I am hoping for a girl!!!! There will be a huge age gap though..but my son is desperate for a sibling so he can't wait either!