Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-30-2009, 10:30 AM   #11
starfiin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: April 2009 DDC Mamas and Cutie Pies Chat Thread *Pic Heavy*

hey- I'm Nisa- married to Ben and mama to Keaton...we live in St. Paul, MN. DH is in the Air Force and also works as an electrical engineer. I am a photographer- and own my own business so I set my own hours and work/stay home w Keaton.
Keaton was born on his due date- April 12. He was 21" and 8 lb 5 oz. Now at 10 weeks he is 23.5" and 11 lb 7 oz.
We are going to have our hands full with this boy. He is constantly chattering and rolls over both ways (as of 9 weeks) yikes!
We use a variety of fitteds during the day (mainly loveybums & mutts) and FB pockets at night...though right now the longest he sleeps is 5 hours- and he can pee through a pocket in less time than that...so we are on the look out for a serious night time dipe solution...

Advertisement

Old 06-30-2009, 01:44 PM   #12
Keropisunshine23
Coop Hostess
seller
seller

My Mood:

Nisa, love the pics of Keaton. BTW, don't think I ever mentioned it, but had Sofiya been a boy, Keaton was our name. I've been wondering how you have been. You forgot to include some pics of your seriously cute puppy!
Old 07-01-2009, 01:22 PM   #13
namyers05
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi I am Nickie, married to Nick for 4 years, been together for almost 10 years. I live in West Plains, Mo. I have 3 kids. Jonathan who is 3 Tyler who is 19 Months and Zoey was born on April 22nd. I am a SAHM but missing work so I can have some time alone. Zoey was 8lbs 1.5 oz and 21 inches.

We are done having kids but we may decide to Adpot later on in life.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by namyers05; 07-01-2009 at 01:23 PM.
namyers05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 02:40 PM   #14
Keropisunshine23
Coop Hostess
seller
seller

My Mood:

Some of you mamas are so brave I love my kids, but I see some of you have 3 under 3 and honestly, 2 under 2 is enough for me, I just couldn't imagine how I would feel if I got pregnant again anytime soon. Of course, it that were to happen, we would be forced to find a way for me to SAH. I do wish we could afford it now
Old 07-01-2009, 06:17 PM   #15
Keropisunshine23
Coop Hostess
seller
seller

My Mood:

I've been dyeing yarn this week, I can't wait to see how it turns out. I will post pics when my mil gets them into a ball.
Old 07-02-2009, 06:55 AM   #16
namyers05
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hope they come out good
Old 07-03-2009, 09:07 AM   #17
Keme
Registered Users

My Mood:

My name is Kara, and I'm a single mom to Jaime Gabriel. Before his birth I worked overtime as a waitress in San Francisco, and am currently staying with my parents in Northern California and living off of those savings so I can stay home with him.

I'm new to all things parenting/baby, but he had a beautiful, natural birth on April 24. I LOVE cloth diapering for the environmental benefit and the cost. For this reason, we just use prefolds and bummis wraps, nothing flashy or fancy, but I'm really happy with it. So far exclusively breastfeeding (and thankful that we can). Jaime's a serious little guy who talks all the time, and has been super alert and interested in watching the world around him since he was born.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 07-03-2009, 12:12 PM   #18
babygirlsmom1005
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi, I'm Marcie, mommy to Madeline (10/05) and Marshall (4/09). Married to a wonderful man Mike and live in North Texas

Here is my baby girl Madeline, born 6 weeks early (5 lbs 8.2 oz, 17 7/8 inches long)

In the NICU

Daddy & Madeline

Home after 11 days

And here she is now at 3 years and 9 months

and my little man Marshall, born right on time at a birth center with midwife (8 lbs 0 oz, 19 3/4 inches long)

Marshall & Daddy

a few hours old, going home

Marshall & Madeline

Taken Today
Marcie wife to Mike mom to Madeline 10/2005 , Marshall 4/2009 and surprise #3 due 9/2011

Last edited by babygirlsmom1005; 07-19-2009 at 12:03 AM.
babygirlsmom1005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 01:15 PM   #19
Keropisunshine23
Coop Hostess
seller
seller

My Mood:

I seeing all the pictures of everyone's babies and families!

My new princess radian 80 came today! I am so excited, too bad I don't have time to play with the car seat arrangements. My brother is getting married and I have to work afterwards. Sofiya really seems to like it much better than her graco snugride. (She cries everytime I put her in it!!!)

Hope to see more pics soon. I better check in on the DIAFF and the Facebook pages soon! Been a while.....I know some of the mamas are only posting on one of those and i seeing how everyone is doing
Old 07-09-2009, 10:09 PM   #20
ourfamilyof5
Registered Users
Formerly: jaydenandsethsmommy
seller

My Mood:

I'm with you mama - I get bummed out when I see other pregnant women - I miss it but I love seeing my daughter's beautiful smile everyday! Trying to convience DH for 1 more baby (not now, maybe try for another in about a year of so.) Right now I want to enjoy the blessings I have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsayncadence View Post
So random? Am I the only one who really really misses being pregnant? Just went through all my pregnancy photos and I want to cry I loved my belly! lol I am so pathetic

Last edited by ourfamilyof5; 07-09-2009 at 11:33 PM.
ourfamilyof5 is offline   Reply With Quote