Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-26-2009, 04:42 PM   #1
brighteyes mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Assortment of Fitteds ~ Lots more added! Super Cheap! Some FFS~

All prices include shipping to the US, International is additional. Offers welcome. Questions welcome. I'm only ISO pay pal and Waterproof 2T Trainers. Please PM me with questions etc. You can post on here but it may take me longer to get back to you. Items ship asap, delivery confirmation included, you pay insurance if you want it.
Elastic and snaps all good unless otherwise noted. Thanks for looking!
I also have Wool, PFs & shoes

THE FFS DIAPERS ARE LISTED NEAR THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AND ARE MARKED FFS. ALL OTHER DIAPERS ARE FOR THE PPD PRICE LISTED. THANKS!

Muttaquin 3SR in VGUC (floral print)13ppd
Boo Bear Buns OS (natural color) 6ppd
Cuddlebug Cloth Diapers Size Large. (winter print) Has some wear around leg area. 8ppd

7 Kissaluvs Size 1. Some minor discoloration on some, I have not tried to sun out. 6.50ppd each or 35ppd for all (that's 5 each). -Sold-

Tender Tush Size 2. Only worn a handful of times since they have been too large for my dd all this time and now we are pling. SOOO soft. 11ppd each

Zephyr Bees Medium made by Happy Cheeks Diapers- Has a few small holes and some staining (see pic). Elastic and snaps all still in great condition. 4ppd Sold
Cuddlebug OS in Plum- Has some overall light staining but elastic, fabric integrity & snaps in great condition. 10ppd

Green Sprout- Hemp Fleece Inner/ Cotton Velour Outter. Elastic & all snaps in good condition. Both Size Medium
Light Purple has some overall light staining & darker staining around leg gussets and on snap in liner. Fabric integrity has some questionable spots on liner (see closeup pic) 4ppd
Multi-Stripe has some overall light staining. Fabric integrity still good. 5.50ppd.

Green Sprout- Green Stripe Size Medium (This has got to be the cutest diaper on!) Has some overall staining. Snaps & Elastic in great condition. Fabric integrity still good. 5ppd Sold
Cuddlebuns OS in Asian Knit Print/ velour inner. Snaps & Elastic still good. This dipe was victim to an accident (along with the following diapers) of which I'd like to strangle dd's dad for. Interior fabric still good. Large hole in exterior fab. see pic. 4ppd (practically FFS)

So here's the story... DD & I go out of town for 3 weeks, I leave SO to wash some diapers... left instructions... came home to find that he hadn't washed a single one! Some strange fabric devouring mold had grown on the dipes thus the extensive holes in some. I washed them all and sanitized. The dipes on the bottom of the pail took the worst. I haven't had any of these deteriorate any further after using and washing since the initial cleaning. As we used these with covers and mostly it was the exterior fabrics that developed holes, we continued to use them and they all still seemed to work fine.

Butterfly Baby Size Medium. Purple Butterfly & Pink Floral. Exteriors have serious holes. Interiors still good. Elastics good. Snaps good. FFS

Dream Eze Size Medium.
Yellow- Elastic has relaxed quite a bit (i'd say nearly shot) has some holes (see pic) and overall discoloration/ staining. 3.50ppd
Green- good elastic but not like new. snaps good. no holes but light wear around stitching (see pic). 5ppd
I also have purple and natural w pics posting soon.

Yellow Diaper

Green Diaper

Valor Kids Sunflower Size Medium. Knit outter/ velour inner. This was probably my favorite dipe. Interior fabric integrity still good, but wearing. Exterior... well it speaks for itself see pic. Snaps good. Elastic pretty much shot but has a little life left. FFS
Cuddlebuns OS Velour. (not a quick dry dipe but very absorbent) Has some staining. The mold really liked this dipe... puts a new meaning to the word threadbare. Interior is still pretty good but exterior fabric is very worn. no holes. snaps good. elastic is ok. FFS

Thirsties Inserts 10ppd for all

Advertisement

Last edited by brighteyes mom; 10-23-2009 at 09:43 AM.
brighteyes mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:56 PM   #2
brighteyes mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Assortment of Fitteds

Bump
Old 10-06-2009, 10:11 AM   #3
brighteyes mom
Registered Users
seller