Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-24-2006, 04:16 PM   #11
Luv2bemommy
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Funniest CD goof-up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomer
When I first started CDing, my baby (now 3.5 years old!) was 6 months old. I had ordered a sampler package that came with 1 Kissaluvs fitted. Well, I had no idea the dang tag was supposed to be on the outside! So she wore it inside out. Oh, and I didn't know it was a "fitted" and that fitteds required covers, so I thought it was a pretty crappy diaper because my babe kept leaving wet spots all over my house.
That is so funny cause I did the same thing!! I guess its automatic to put the tag on the inside! lmao

Now I finally get it!

Advertisement

Old 05-24-2006, 09:20 PM   #12
ocean_o_curls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Funniest CD goof-up?

i was doing laundry and usually we always put liners in our fb to make poop clean ups easier well they were all dirty and i went outside to switch the laundry over and dh had changed her diaper well few hours later i go to give Ariana a bath and dh had put a doubler in her fb thinking it was a liner i was like what the heck is this thing doing in here
Old 05-24-2006, 10:13 PM   #13
marvelous
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Share your funniest CD goof-up stories....

When DD was really young, (like 4 mos) I would just grab inserts and pockets and throw them in the diaper bag.

At church one Sunday, the poor nursery workers didn't know what to do. One was using an insert as a burp cloth and another was just turning the pocket around and around trying to figure it out.

Another time, the nursery worker handed DD to me, and said that she hoped she did the diaper right. Later when I went to change her, her diaper was almost falling off. She didn't know to snap the two snaps on a Roo, so the diaper was barely hanging on!

Before DH was as good as he is now, I had a prefitted and a prestuffed Roo in the diaper bag. I asked him to change her before we headed out to brunch with some friends after church. They came out of the nursery and she had this huge bubble but. Come to find out that he put the prefitted on and the Roo on top of that! It was too funny undoing all of that.
Old 05-24-2006, 10:33 PM   #14
9800Emily
Registered Users
seller

My DH is diaper impaired . He is eager to help, but cannot figure out my ever changing system. So far he has put a FB on backwards, will put on a prorap and covered it with wool (no diaper at all???) and put on only wool soakers (again no diaper???). Poor dh. The last few times I have left, I come home to find a bare butt baby .
9800Emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 11:13 PM   #15
amyers
Registered Users
seller

well, dh put a kl on backwards and inside out once. But he knew it wasn't right. . . "hon, what did I do wrong here?" It was hard not to laugh, because at least he was trying!

We had a sitter once who was freaked when dd was fussy, so changed the diapers SIX times in THREE hours! She ran out of the pockets I'd left her, so tried to figure out fitteds, but just put a cover without a diaper inside. . .

Oh well, at least they were trying! A little pee never hurt much anyway lol
Old 05-24-2006, 11:14 PM   #16
AttachedMama
Registered Users
seller

One day DH changed Clara when I was napping. I woke up and went to change her and saw that he had put one of her Tykie fitteds on her w/ no cover....but she wasn't wet at all, which seemed odd. I took the dipe off and he had a cover INSIDE the fitted because it just made sense to him that the pretty print on the diaper would be what would be on the outside so everyone could see it

It was a pretty messy diaper change since the cover was just pul so nothing to absorb at all!!

He also calls the AIO's "diaper in ones"
AttachedMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 11:17 PM   #17
Sarah0903
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

The worst I have done so far is poke myself really bad. I have only been using them for 2 weeks though so I think that it will happen eventually.
Sarah0903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 11:36 PM   #18
1bigfamily
Registered Users
seller

My husband won't even try it. When I leave he puts them in sposies! Oh well, at least he watches them.
Old 05-25-2006, 12:18 AM   #19
mommy22peanuts
Registered Users
seller

My mom put a Daisy-Doodle on inside out....How would you think that that's how it goes on?
Old 05-25-2006, 01:59 AM   #20
*MamaStacy*
Registered Users
Formerly: MyTwoSunshines
seller
seller

My Mood:

I let my mom watch Kolten when he was about 3 mos. old so DH and I could go to the movies for our anniversary. I told my mom that I put prestuffed pockets in the diaper bag and I also had put a prefold and cover in there. I came home and found Kolten with the prefold inside the stuffed pocket...that thing was BULKY....I guess she didnt want any leaks.
Expecting our Rainbow EDD 11/19/15 IT'S A GIRL!!!
*MamaStacy* is offline   Reply With Quote