Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-21-2009, 05:35 AM   #1
knlrachel
Registered Users
seller

Help - what should I do now???

I ordered two dozen LL flats from a fairly new DS mama at the beginning of the month and we agreed to a payment which I sent to her and it cleared December 7th. I waited for a week - no diapers. So, I contacted the mama on December 14th to see where they were. She apologized and said she hadn't been able to get to the post office yet but would definitely get there by Wednesday and I would have them by Friday - Saturday at the latest.

I emailed her on Saturday to check if she had actually mailed them yet. No response. I have emailed her again this morning asking that she please contact me as soon as possible and that I was starting to wonder about filing with Paypal to get my funds back.

What do you think? Am I being unreasonable? What would you do? I have a sinking feeling that I may never see these flats...

Advertisement

Old 12-21-2009, 07:51 AM   #2
ecbcmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Help - what should I do now???

This is happening to me too. I paid her the money on 12-8 and I have not heard 1 word from her at all. I have emailed her and pm'd her with no response. I guess I will go through paypal today...how sad.
ecbcmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:22 AM   #3
knlrachel
Registered Users
seller

Sounds like I am going to be doing the same thing. Very sad!
Old 12-21-2009, 11:31 AM   #4
knlrachel
Registered Users
seller

I just filed a dispute