Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-02-2010, 09:59 PM   #1
tidytushees
Registered Users

Newest System!

Introducing the NEW Tuck and GO Diapering System from Monkey Doodlez!

How it Works

Simply Tuck the pad into the cover and Go!
No Stuffing! No Snaps! No Hassles!
The diaper fastens just like an AIO or disposable.

When the diaper is soiled, simply hang on to the outside cover, hold it over the pail, turn it over and the pad falls right out!

Never touch soiled fabric again!

With the clever design of the tuck zones, most messes are contained on the pad so the cover can often be reused. Covers and pads (sets of 3) are sold separately, so customers can purchase what they need. Happy Customers! Happy Babies!

The Tuck and Go™ System

The Tuck and Go™ cover is uniquely designed to allow the pad to be easily yet securely tucked in at the front and back edge, making it extremely simple and efficient.

The front and back of the cover as well as the elastic at the leg casings are lined with soft microfleece to ensure optimum comfort and the edges of the tuck zones are gently gathered to keep everything in place.The Unique design creates a natural barrier to moisture for unsurpassed leak protection.

The waterproof cover adjusts to accommodate a larger size range while using the same pad and without compromising fit or adding unnecessary bulk!

Get more use from your Tuck and Go™ cover as it can be used with the TAG pad or over prefolds or fitted diapers.

The Tuck and Go™ pad is designed to be quickly and easily tucked into the TAG cover and stay in place!

The pad is made from a blend of 70% Bamboo Rayon, 28% Organic Cotton and 2% Polyester for optimum absorbency, breathability and comfort, with silky soft velour next to baby's skin.

The pad is gently gathered at the legs for the best fit, allowing the diaper to better cradle baby's bottom and adds a gentle barrier to help prevent leaks. The elastic is neatly stitched inside the pad so it will never touch baby's delicate skin.

Pads are clearly size labeled for easy identification. Pads are sold in sets of 3, packaged with a belly band with full product use information.

Visit our Shopping Cart to order the new TAG diapers and enjoy a 10% discount till the end of January!

Advertisement

tidytushees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 04:07 PM   #2
msaw
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Newest System!

Very interesting system from a Canadian company! Are the inserts a "stay-dry" version as my DS can't stand excess moisture on him without breaking out. I wish the covers are a one-size system rather than a sized system though but it definitely looks unique.
Old 01-03-2010, 06:51 PM   #3
abarker
Registered Users

This sounds just like g diapers. Or like a prefold done in a trifold (I think that's what it's called when you fold it like a rectangle and just set it in the cover?) Seems kind of expensive as the inserts you need are regular about $30 for three, and you still need the cover.....but it is interesting to see what is new. I'll be waiting for reviews on this one.
abarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 03:33 PM   #4
luvingmamma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by msaw View Post
Very interesting system from a Canadian company! Are the inserts a "stay-dry" version as my DS can't stand excess moisture on him without breaking out. I wish the covers are a one-size system rather than a sized system though but it definitely looks unique.
Hi there!

The inserts are stay dry as the bamboo/poly velour lining on top wicks moisture away from baby and into the cotton portion of the insert. I personally tested these for over six months and my ultra sensitive boy never got a rash, he does from any detergent change, prefolds and other fitteds without a stay dry lining.
Any Questions please feel free to PM Me or email me at Brandy@monkeydoodlez.com.
I have quite a few "Good" quality Large or one size Diapers I am parting ways with... If you are looking for cheap used diapers sbees,hh, bb, and more pm me and i will make you a list! I still have some newborn/smalls left in GREAT condition too! We are homeschooling, natural birthing, extended nursing, baby wearing, co-sleeping family with FIVE BOYS.... who thinks all families are attached whether they do these things or not

Last edited by luvingmamma; 01-11-2010 at 05:48 PM.
luvingmamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 03:44 PM   #5
luvingmamma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by abarker View Post
This sounds just like g diapers. Or like a prefold done in a trifold (I think that's what it's called when you fold it like a rectangle and just set it in the cover?) Seems kind of expensive as the inserts you need are regular about $30 for three, and you still need the cover.....but it is interesting to see what is new. I'll be waiting for reviews on this one.
Hi There! These are I guess somewhat similar in the since there is an outer cover however that is where the similarities end. This has soft velour near baby over the inner pad . This allows for zero chaffing and 100% comfort for baby's bottom. The pads are hourglass shaped as are the covers to fit baby better without unnecessary bulk.

The pricing actually works out to be cheaper as you don't need dozens of covers. The areas near the tuck zones (legs and waist) are 100% poly microfleece. During the testing phase there was average of 3-4 changes per cover.

They are also more expensive because they're made of a premium custom blend - 70% bamboo rayon, 28% organic cotton, 2% poly which is more expensive than microfiber.

I would also like to mention that these are not microfiber inner, they are cotton. Therefore they are healthier for baby, the environment and are very absorbent. I have not had one leak in the entire time I have been testing them on 2 children- Marcus who is now 3 but was 2 1/2 roughly when we started and Max who is 6 months this week.

I would be happy to answer any questions you may have as would Kelly I am sure. My email is Brandy@Monkeydoodlez.com and I have posted some pics here too of it:

I have quite a few "Good" quality Large or one size Diapers I am parting ways with... If you are looking for cheap used diapers sbees,hh, bb, and more pm me and i will make you a list! I still have some newborn/smalls left in GREAT condition too! We are homeschooling, natural birthing, extended nursing, baby wearing, co-sleeping family with FIVE BOYS.... who thinks all families are attached whether they do these things or not

Last edited by luvingmamma; 01-12-2010 at 10:55 AM.
luvingmamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:12 PM   #6
tidytushees
Registered Users

I was involved in testing this system as well (as were many of my customers). I have to say they far outperformed any of the other diapers that I was using/selling as far as:
*fit
*ease of use
*moisture control

In my personal experience (and the experience of many of my customers) - there really isn't a "one-size" diaper. One brand that I was using no longer fit my chubby thighed son at 20lbs, yet was "rated" to fit to 35lbs. Another brand wouldn't fit him when he was 7lbs. So I am a believer in sized covers and diapers. That being said, the beauty of this system is that you really only need 2 or 3 sizes because of the design - and because of the price point, it works out to be far less than one sized diapers.

I also find that my son cannot tolerate "Man-Made" fibres, so anything micro-fibre has had to be sold at a loss from my personal stash. These diapers worked wonders on his increadibly sensitive bum.

As I said, I had many customers involved in testing this system and all of the feedback was very positive. So positive in fact that we are considering switching our entire service diaper inventory (5,000+ diapers) to this system!
tidytushees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:27 PM   #7
alishasmom
Registered Users

Look like an interesting diaper!
Follow the cloth diaper challenge! http://clothchallenge.blogspot.com
alishasmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:28 PM   #8
ATallGiraffe
Registered Users
Formerly: janny17
seller
seller

Looks very cool. I love it when Canadian companies have new products!
Old 04-21-2010, 10:58 AM   #9
JESSMOMY
Registered Users

My Mood:

These look inviting as to keep a few in diaper bag or in the car .. I do with g diaper smaller compact. but these look way better then g diapers and no snap in plastic liner is needed with these. I wll be watching the reviews..
JESSMOMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:55 PM   #10
crunchyNurseMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Cas***29
seller

Very old thread but interested if anyone has tried these?
crunchyNurseMommy is offline   Reply With Quote