Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-26-2006, 04:57 PM   #11
foofoomomma
Registered Users
seller

Re: Kushies at Walmart

I bought my first cd's there... theyre for sale now LOL good daytime diapers anyways. I think its great theyre selling them personally

Advertisement

foofoomomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 07:13 PM   #12
tinymama
Registered Users
seller

We love kushies AIO. They just fit my boys so well. They are still our mainstay even after years of CD'ing. Besides, anything beats the gerber prefolds and vinyl pants walmart usually carries! Hopefully it'll be a step towards making them availble in stores
tinymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 08:08 PM   #13
Luv2bemommy
Registered Users

My Mood:

I love Kushies on Meghan too, they fit her great and they dont leak if you change her often.. They don't hold as well as other AIO's but they are trim and great on the go diapers.. Forty bucks for 5 is a great deal.. I need to talk dh into some more.. They should make girly ones!!
Old 05-26-2006, 08:55 PM   #14
Hillbilly Bunny
Registered Users

My Mood:

I agree with several of the pp Kushies was our first cloth and they worked great for us and got me hooked! I had about a dozen and loved them!!! They were trim and decently absorbant for an AIO.

I do love WAHMs diapers much better though
Old 05-26-2006, 08:57 PM   #15
Hillbilly Bunny
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2bemommy
They should make girly ones!!
They do

You can usually ask for boyish, girly or gender neutral
Old 05-26-2006, 08:57 PM   #16
mommypatton521
Banned
seller

My Mood:

I LOVE KUSHIES! These are one of the few diapers that work overnight for kenzie's
mommypatton521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 09:23 PM   #17
Sarah0903
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Wow that is really cool. i was at the store looking for something but they dont keep them there yet.
Sarah0903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 10:44 PM   #18
raceNzanesmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I wasn't overly fond of newborn Kushies AIOs, but I could have made them work- if I'd HAD too. I had tons of nb dipes tho.

I bought all my 12+y/o's cloth dipes at Walmart. He had AIOs, prefolds, flats and velcro covers. I ended up not CDing him since the wet pail SUCKED (didn't know about dry pail), the prefolds were huge (he was 4.15 when he came home), couldn't figure out a flat for nothing, and everything always leaked. I did use the AIOs from time to time. I wish now that I'd just waited till he plumped up a bit. I bet they would have been fine. Of course I wish I'd known about a dry pail too. That wet one was nasty and I had to carry it to the next building's laundry room.

I'd like to think WM carrying Kushies won't hurt WAHMs. If anything, maybe it'll boost sales when they go looking for other "new" inventions in CD.

CPS Tech to all- Need car seat/booster help? EMAIL me.
raceNzanesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 11:25 PM   #19
Mom22girlz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have to say I love Kushies until I found Lucy's Hope Chest and all the other great snap diapers. I have won an auction on ebay for 20 Kushie fitted diapers and I got 20 Kushie Classics and my dd wore them for a year. I felt so blessed so when I sold them here on sale part of ds I sold them at a great price to bless another mom here. I think that they get the seed planted to start thinking about using cloth.
Mom22girlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 11:41 PM   #20
1boy1girl1bitty2
Registered Users
seller

i just bought snother pack of kushies today!! i don't nessesarily reach for them but they are nice to have for sitters and DH