Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-01-2010, 09:51 AM   #1
marlabee
Registered Users

The Button Babe - Custom buttons, magnets, jewelry, mirrors, more + fun designs!

Hi there! I'm the Button Babe - I make one-inch pinback buttons and magnets and use them to make necklaces, rings, and bracelets. I also make 2.25 inch bottle openers and pocket mirrors (as well as magnets and buttons in this size). I have both a catalog of designs (including breastfeeding/natural birth, grammar, and vintage art) and the option to customize any of these items with YOUR logo or art. These make great ways to promote your business or really fun party/wedding/baby shower favors!

Custom one-inch buttons and magnets make great giveaways for your WAHM business. Put your logo on a button, add your URL, and send them to customers so they remember you and come back again and again! Bulk orders cost far less than single buttons - contact me directly for a quote!

Everything in this thread ships for a flat rate of $2 - order one thing or ten, it's still $2! And all orders get one bonus one inch button for free (so that means if you only order one button, you'll get two for the price of one!). This price does not apply if you order from etsy - but no fees here = lower prices for you! [Note that I can ONLY ship within the United States.]

I can make multiple copies of ANY design unless it specifically says it is one of a kind.

See many, many more of my wares at my Etsy store! Below is just a sampling!

New new new!!!

Interchangeable necklaces!!!!!

Here's a sample (which is for sale as well):

One necklace, four charms! Switch them out, mix and match. They're held in with a strong magnet (so keep this out of reach of children and away from anyone with a medical concern with magnets) - you can use the charms that you're not wearing as regular magnets on your fridge.

This is fully customizable - what about 3 or 4 pictures of your kids for mom or grandma? How cute! Or you could buy this now - and then if you have a new baby at any time, take a new picture, send it to me, and I'll make a new charm to switch out!

Interchangeable necklaces with 4 charms are $12 with $2 shipping. If you want more/less charms, I can work with that! More sets like this cupcake set will be available soon - and just about ANY design in this thread can be made into a charm.

Custom options

Ten custom pocket mirrors or 10 custom bottle openers are $25. Ten organza bags can be added for an additional dollar, and shipping prices vary. I do not include design services but I can help you with basic tweaking of your photo or art. You can have up to two designs split as you wish between the ten but you cannot mix and match bottle openers and mirrors within the ten.

I can also do a single custom item - imagine a pocket mirror with a picture of your kid/kids on it as a gift for yourself or for a grandmother to keep in her purse? Or what about a mirror with a drawing your kid did on it? (I decorated a mirror for my mom 25 years ago and she STILL carries it in her purse!) DM me for pricing.

These are real glass mirrors, pressed with your mylar-protected art for a professional looking item you'll love!

Or....

Custom bracelet! This makes a great mother/grandmother gift, or a little present for yourself. You send me pictures of your kids (or pets!) and I put together this lovely bracelet for you. $15.

Custom rings and custom necklaces are also available and look SO cute with a picture of your kid/pet.

Offered designs:

One-inch buttons

All one-inch pinback buttons are a dollar. All designs shown below can be made as one-inch magnets as well, and magnets are also a dollar.

I'm pretty sure s/he'll wean before college.

Does my breastfeeding offend you? ...

I didn't plan to breastfeed, but my baby did. (Available in pink, blue, or white with "my babies did" for moms of nursing twins!)

Ask me about my home birth!

Ask me about my VBAC!

'Stop Apo'strophe Abu'se

Twilight-inspired buttons (can also be made as rings or necklaces)

Wean is a four-letter word (in pink or blue)

Breastfeeding logo

Cloth diapers: They're just cuter!

Cupcakes in love

Rings

All rings are $5.

Ring back.

I love cupcakes

Bunny

More ring designs.

Also available: Custom ring with your child's picture! Ask for details!

Necklaces

All necklaces use a silver-plated bail and come with a nickel-free ball chain. Chain color is negotiable - you can contact me for more info if you want something different.

All necklaces are $8.

Mommy bunny with two baby bunnies - great for a mom of two!

Icky bug - great for the gothy/alternative teenage girl in your life.

Bird on branch.

Key on postcard (possibly my new favorite of all my designs!)

Butterfly on postcard

More necklace designs.

Bottle openers

All bottle openers are made of solid metal parts. They work just as well opening a beer bottle as they do a bottle of non-alcoholic soda that doesn't have a screw top. They are also keychains - so you'll never leave home without a bottle opener! (Custom bottle openers make great bachelorette/bachelor party favors - scroll down for more information about custom!)

All bottle openers are $5.

Bottle opener back.

Kitties drinking wine

Alice in Wonderland: Drink Me

Sassy yellow pinup girl (Tons more pinups available in my Etsy store!)

Pocket mirrors

All pocket mirrors are made with real glass mirrors and come in an organza bag that will keep the mirror safe in your purse.

All pocket mirrors are $5.

Hummingbird

Ophelia

Bracelets

All bracelets are $12.

Pinups

ETC

Also available - 2.25" buttons and 2.25" magnets - $2 each, with custom pricing on request.

Thanks for looking! I'll be updating this as I add new items (and as I get better at designing my thread of course!).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Kirkwood-3.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	43370  

Advertisement

Last edited by marlabee; 03-31-2010 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Updated custom info.
marlabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 11:50 AM   #2
Ready2Bmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: The Button Babe - 1" buttons, magnets, jewelry; 2.25" bottle openers & mirrors!

how much are magnets?
Hadley, proud to be a wife to Wes (5/26/07), Catholic, natural birthing, BFing, Bedsharing, BWing, ERFing, WOHM, Master's student graduate, and mama to my loves, Emmitt(8/17/09) & Ellen Kate (9/22/11)
Adding a new little snow baby to our family Jan 2015
Help me earn more space on Dropbox!!
Ready2Bmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:07 PM   #3
marlabee
Registered Users

Re: The Button Babe - 1" buttons, magnets, jewelry; 2.25" bottle openers & mirrors!

Oops! Forgot to add that. One-inch magnets are $1 too.
marlabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 11:08 AM   #4
jacquelinemarie82
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Love those photo bracelets!
jacquelinemarie82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 08:26 AM   #5
sam_bree
Registered Users
seller

A bump for you because I love your stuff! I ordered a bunch of advocacy buttons to donate to my local LLL group as an ongoing fundraiser. It's been a big success and everyone loves them!
sam_bree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 03:37 PM   #6
marlabee
Registered Users

Added breastfeeding and cloth diapering designs to the thread.
Old 02-07-2010, 07:12 AM   #7
marlabee
Registered Users

Lowered my flat-rate shipping price to $2! Added info about custom 1" buttons!
Old 02-11-2010, 01:38 PM   #8
marlabee
Registered Users

I just got into my first craft show! Woohoo!
Old 02-11-2010, 02:28 PM   #9
VWgurl619
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I LOVE that butterfly necklace!

https://www.facebook.com/MickeyWorldTravelSaraRobinson
VWgurl619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 08:07 AM   #10
marlabee
Registered Users

I added some new pictures of rings/necklaces. Remember, everything can be customized to YOUR specifications!