View Poll Results: Do/did you enjoy being pregnant
I love/d every single second of it! 55 41.67%
I did not enjoy it but am happy about the outcome 35 26.52%
50/50... 42 31.82%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-28-2006, 12:55 AM   #21
thefragile7393
Registered Users

Re: Do/Did you enjoy being pregnant

I didn't enjoy it at all, but that was more due to us being in some very stressful situations...including trying to sell our home and move to the city, having to live with my parents for 2 months while we tried to buy a home, having that home almost fall through, stress at work, messing with my medications.....it was horrid. Had none of that happened though, I think I would have enjoyed it. Towards the end when everything was straightened out, I did enjoy it more. Giving birth I enjoyed....due to having the exact birth I wanted and having the freedom to make it possible.

Advertisement

Old 05-28-2006, 04:19 AM   #22
Riviera510
Registered Users

Quote:
I love the way my body looks.
I love the way I feel about my pregnancy(ies).
I love how my belly felt/looked when the baby moved.
Me too! I loved loved LOVED being pregnant. We always planned on 3 children and I feel sort of jipped that I only got to have 2 pregnancies to get them.

Old DS Feedback: http://www.kikifoxito.com/ds/forum/i...?topic=28867.0
Riviera510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 08:14 AM   #23
jls~Kain~Drake
Registered Users

My Mood:

I voted loved every minute of it. Except for the obvious bad things (various aches/pains)...I loved every second of it - from conception to delivery.
Old 05-28-2006, 08:46 AM   #24
Carrie
Registered Users

For me it was not the physical symptoms (sciatica, heartburn, general hugeness) but the worry and depression that I experienced during my pregnancy. We had a bit of a scare around 18 weeks around the time I found out I was pg with twins (possible placenta problem). Nothing happened and the pregnancy was fine and totally healthy. However I was just so torn up with worry about what could go wrong and I did not enjoy it. I wouldn't do anything other than the basics to get ready for the babies because of my fear that I would not bring two babies home. I kept the twin stroller box just in case I needed to return it, etc. At the time I though what I was feeling was normal but now I realize it wasn't. Oh to have known what I know now!
Old 05-28-2006, 09:17 AM   #25
Gavin&Brent'sMommy
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I loved it! I loved watching my belly grow & feeling him move inside of me, however I don't care much for the stretch marks but it's all worth it
Old 05-28-2006, 09:56 AM   #26
ewebabymama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I hate every moment of being pregnant. I get horrid depression, I gain a ton of weight no matter how well I eat (I gain a lot of water weight), and I get high blood pressure. After DD was born it was just a few days before I called to schedule DH's vasectomy. We have a boy and girl. If I ever get pregnant again I'll shoot myself.
ewebabymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 10:28 AM   #27
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannon
I voted 50/50 because I dont' know how many times each pregnancy I have SWORN I wasn't ever going to go through this again.
I said the same thing with our first! Actually I think I said "Now I KNOW why there's 7 years bet. you (DH) and your brother because it's going to take you 7 years to convince me to do this again!" Mind you our two are 21 mo apart! After the first trimester, I'm good to go the rest of the way!

Shanna
Shanna, loving wife and Mommy to Tanner 7-03, Jenna 4-05, our sweetheart in heaven, and Nathan 1-08. Check out my ETSY shop nicely stocked with wetbags for diapers AND kitchen, "unpaper" towels galore and fun burlap accessories for the home!
Shanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 11:45 AM   #28
punkmama3
Registered Users

I said 50/50. I lvoed beign pregnant the first time, the second tiem was just blah, 3rd was great til the last few weeks when Icouldn't feel the baby moving and knew somethign was wrong. This time I am mixed about it. I love it, but I'm terrified. My 3rd was born with a disease, and now I either tell myself "Nah, it's ok" or "OMG, it'll happen again!!!". This pregnancy HAS been much better than the other 3 though: most of the time, I dont' even feel pregnant. Unless the baby is kicking, or my pubic/sciatic pain kicks in. Other than that, nope. It's wierd, but cool.

Old DS feedback here: http://www.kikifoxito.com/ds/forum/i...p?topic=2838.0
punkmama3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 06:09 PM   #29
SarahJane
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Great question. Sucked me right in. We went through 9 years of infertility so pregnancy for me was VERY welcome we were thrilled each time. My first was pretty easy all but ms for 9 months and the usual aches and pains. Then I had two losses back to back, one at 14 weeks. This made my last pregnancy harder because I was so worried. I also had lots of complications, bed rest until 13 weeks and then again after 33. Bleeding, pain, and horrible swelling etc.... I'd do it again if I could use a better body. SERIOUSLY! I love my babies, one is almost 7, but she'll always be my baby.

Fun to read everyone's answers.

SJ
Old 05-28-2006, 06:48 PM   #30
Psychomom
Formerly: Boomer
seller

My Mood:

I love, love, love every bit of it!!!! I have super easy pregnancies and don't have much to complain about. I really feel for women who are hit with bad morning sickness, etc., but I have no idea what they go through!