Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-24-2016, 09:22 AM   #1
MamaChirpy
Registered Users
seller

I LOVE MOTHEREASE 2016/2017

Since there has been lots of chatter about ME, I thought start a new thread!

Advertisement

MamaChirpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 05:59 PM   #2
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller

Re: I LOVE MOTHEREASE 2016/2017

I'm super excited to be switching to our Sandys this week! Just as soon as my wool is ready.

I'm thinking of trying a few MEOS, but not sure ill love them like Sandys.
Old 10-25-2016, 06:22 PM   #3
greysmama
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelley76
I'm super excited to be switching to our Sandys this week! Just as soon as my wool is ready. I'm thinking of trying a few MEOS, but not sure ill love them like Sandys.
I can't seem to find the meos love. I have 4 I can't move on bst either.

I wasn't even going to try sandys since I didn't like the meos but I am loving sandys. I love that they squish and let baby girl grab and eat her toes. None of her diapers including prefolds let her do that.
greysmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 06:47 PM   #4
MamaChirpy
Registered Users
seller

I LOVE MOTHEREASE 2016/2017

I love MEOS! But only since DD has gotten bigger so I don't notice the bulk as much.

And I wish I had gotten the Airflow covers. I am using Blueberry coveralls and they work but aren't the best fit for DD.

Last edited by MamaChirpy; 10-25-2016 at 06:50 PM.
Old 10-25-2016, 06:50 PM   #5
MamaChirpy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by greysmama View Post
I can't seem to find the meos love. I have 4 I can't move on bst either.

I wasn't even going to try sandys since I didn't like the meos but I am loving sandys. I love that they squish and let baby girl grab and eat her toes. None of her diapers including prefolds let her do that.

I haven't seen your MEOS listing... What do you have?
Old 10-25-2016, 10:28 PM   #6
greysmama
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaChirpy
I haven't seen your MEOS listing... What do you have?
It's listed on fb. I have the hardest time with pics here and a listing without pics takes forever to move also.
greysmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 11:41 PM   #7
booty hunter
Queen of Funny Auotcorrects
seller
seller

My Mood:

I like the MEOS but I did find they didn't fit the range they said they did. They didn't really fit under 10 pounds and folding it over was really bulky (with any cover other than the air flow) and my kids outgrew the stomach way before they reached the weight limit. Only one snap would work on rhe sides so they could pop the diapers off if they were too active. The more I hear about Sandy's, the more they sound like they might be a better choice for us.
Old 10-26-2016, 12:52 PM   #8
MamaChirpy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by booty hunter View Post
I like the MEOS but I did find they didn't fit the range they said they did. They didn't really fit under 10 pounds and folding it over was really bulky (with any cover other than the air flow) and my kids outgrew the stomach way before they reached the weight limit. Only one snap would work on rhe sides so they could pop the diapers off if they were too active. The more I hear about Sandy's, the more they sound like they might be a better choice for us.

The Airflow is not bulky?
Old 10-26-2016, 01:09 PM   #9
jen_batten
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by booty hunter View Post
I love MEOS, but it took me a couple times of buying and selling...the first time I tried them I actually hated them quite a lot. I think a lot of it depends on the build of your little one. I don't like them for tiny ones (before 11-12#) but after that I love them and I have used them right up through potty training....but my kids are small--none of them were that close to thirty five pounds when they potty trained. Sandy's I have tried a few times and I just can't find the love for those. They are SO full cut, side snaps are (IMO) and they take longer to dry than MEOS.

I have a few *cough42cough* MEOS on the way and I am super excited! I found an amazing deal on eBay and I have two in diapers. I am interested to see how they fit the bonus little though, he is built very differently than my littles and I don't know how they will work with his shape. I am going to dye them pretty colors because that makes me happy.
jen_batten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 01:58 PM   #10
DreamInGreen
Registered Users
seller

On the sandys, what's the difference with the regular (cotton) terry versus the organic? Specifically the large versus the toddler for night time wetting. Will the poly lining in the regular cotton get smelly from toddler pee? Is organic the better way to go since there's no poly?