Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-24-2010, 11:37 AM   #1
hjk
Registered Users
seller
seller

Thirsties AIO, Thirsties cover, girly fleece soaker

What's left: Thirsties v2 AIO small, Snap-EZ large AIO, Thirsties cover (small), Fleece soaker

Time to destash some of the things I've been "testing" or we've outgrown! All prices include shipping. Washed in Allen's Naturally, mostly line-dried (all covers always line-dried). Pet-free, smoke-free home. Will discount for multiple items!

AIOs

Thirsties v2 AIO, size Small: Bought used, the former owner had only used it once, we only used it 2-3 times before having to admit it was already too small. EEUC, slight "shading" in one small spot, not dark enough to call a stain: $10

Snap-EZ AIO, size large, GUC, great little diaper but it was too big for DD until about the time we moved away from PUL $8ppd

Covers

Thirsties sage cover, size Small, EUC, small stain on inside left leg gusset: $9 (or $8 with another purchase)

Fancy Pants Fleece soaker, Blue Daisies...honestly, I can't remember what "size" it was, though I bought it new (medium?). Approximate measurements lying flat are (sorry, I'm just guessing beyond that!):
Rise: 9.5" (so, 17-18"?)
Waist: 8" (15"?)
Leg openings: 4" (8"?)
It fit DD from about 16-20 lbs...she's long and skinny, if that helps! I'm sure it would have fit well before 16 lbs, too, but that's when we bought it, anyway! She's 24 lbs now and it still fits fine over a tiny flat, but nothing else. EEUC: $7

--ALL SOLD ITEMS BELOW--

Dancing Bears NIGHTWEIGHT fleece soaker, medium
Normal pilling of fleece, but we actually didn't use it much, DD had basically outgrown it by the time we found it again after being packed away for awhile! $14 ppd

I also have a brand new, never washed or worn Dream-Eze AIO, size large, vanilla...I haven't taken pics (but I can) because it'll look just like a stock photo. I'd like $18 ppd for it. Traded!

Bum-Ware Extreme, Size large (BWX): Man, I hate to sell these! They're just too big for DD and we've kept them a couple months hoping she'll grow into them...but they too, have suedecloth inners. LOVE the brown insides, though! Prepped and worn 1-2 times each. Perfect condition. (The velcro on these are SUPER strong, DD tried them during her "stripping" phase, but couldn't get these off!) Both SOLD!

I have 4 BG 3.0 Deluxe AIOs.
Size Large: The moonbeam and ribbit were both prepped and used 1-2 times before I decided to test out the suedecloth allergy issue...I can't tell if there is a faint stain in the ribbit or not...definitely not the moonbeam, and I don't think you can tell either way in the ribbit. The Clemetine is brand new, never washed or worn. $14 for the moonbeam and ribbit, $15 for the Clementine. All larges SOLD

Size Medium: Butternut, this one is in EEUC, no stains, nearly perfect in all aspects, used 3-4 months in a very large rotation and only for going out, so not used more than a handful of times. $14 SOLD!

Osocozy AIO, Size large: Definitely a work-horse diaper! We just have too many. (sorry the pics are so dark!) These two have been prepped, worn only a few times, no stains, EEUC. $10 each BOTH SOLD!

OBB Marathons, Medium-Long ALL SOLD!! Love how trim these are! We bought them off FSOT just to try out, but decided we don't do pockets. We almost kept them anyway, just because they're so incredibly trim! They come with the inserts, which are in great shape except for two of them with tiny holes (pointed out in the 4th pic). The OBBs themselves are in EUC, but a couple of them have a few tiny snags on the inside (not that it affects function and you can barely see them...kinda like fleece gets "pilly", but not all over).

Gray/blue inner: few tiny snags, no stains, EUC, comes with M/L hemp insert: $16
Sage/gray inner: no snags, no stains, EEEUC, comes with M/L hemp insert: $17
Brown/olive inner: more snags than gray one, no stains, otherwise EUC, comes with M/L hemp insert: $15
Someone buy these before I keep them just cuz they're so cute and trim! I don't do pockets OR side-snaps!!

Mother Eve OS pockets: Okay, so I know nothing about these, bought them at a consignment sale, but the more I look at them, the more I realize they have to be basically brand new. The fleece inners don't look like they've been washed more than a few times (that or it's just some amazing fleece!) the and velcro and elastic are in excellent condition. The only thing I can find is a few stiches missing here and there around the front velcro on one of them, but easy to fix. They adjust in the legs through a snap system inside the front of the diaper, which I tried to show in the 3rd pic. I've never tried them, as I've sworn off pockets but I'd think they'd work great for nighttime. I thought I'd list them first in this "near new" condition to see if some mama out there has been dying to find some, if not I may keep them and try them with a flip organic insert for nights, since they have such a nice stay-dry inner. Sorry for the long explanation, if you have more questions, just ask! Here's a link to them: http://www.homegrownbabystore.com/ca...Fcategory%3D95 $10 each, no inserts BOTH SOLD!

Mommy's Touch OS pocket: I don't know a thing about this one either (consignment sale grab bag!). The last pic is trying to show the top back of the dipe that needs to be stiched back down over the elastic. Otherwise the elastic and snaps are fine. From what I could find online, I don't think this is a "newer" version...I can't figure out how it's supposed to be one-size! But if you know, and you can sew a straight stitch, it's clean! $4 or free to the 1st person to spend over $20 who wants it! SOLD

Mother-ease Air Flow cover, size Medium: EEUC, $8 (or $7 with another purchase) SOLD

I have a Whammies pail liner, sage green, which has some "bubbles" in the PUL from the first time I washed/dried it. It never seemed to affect function, and we only use wetbags now. If you want pics, let me know! $5 or free to the 1st person to spend over $20 that wants it! SOLD!

Other:
Imse Vimse Flannelette Contour Diaper, OS -- $6 (with any other purchase--make offer!), http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...ht=flannelette SOLD!

Advertisement

Last edited by hjk; 06-17-2010 at 08:44 AM. Reason: sold items
hjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:14 PM   #2
Jeannial05
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Tons of Items, hover for list! AIOs, AI2s, pockets, etc!

pming you!!

Come Swag with me! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Jeannial
Jeannial05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 09:38 PM   #3
naturalmomma
Registered Users

My Mood:

interested in the 3 bottom bumpers if still available...cant pm yet??? Please let me know!!
naturalmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 08:10 AM   #4
hjk
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturalmomma View Post
interested in the 3 bottom bumpers if still available...cant pm yet??? Please let me know!!
Sorry, mama, there was only one bottom bumper and it's sold...I'm working on updating the post now! Thanks for looking!
Old 03-25-2010, 02:06 PM   #5
hjk
Registered Users
seller
seller

Bump for sold!
Old 03-27-2010, 09:30 AM   #6
MommyKeller0107
Registered Users
seller

Just giving you a friendly neighbor bump!

Thanks for answering my crazy email!

L0Ri K

MAMA T0 KADE (1/07)
LEVi (09/10)!

:: & RUBY ♥ ::
MommyKeller0107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 04:08 PM   #7
hjk
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyKeller0107 View Post
Just giving you a friendly neighbor bump!

Thanks for answering my crazy email!
Thank you! And I LOVE learning there are others close by...sometimes I feel like a stranger in a foreign land!
Old 03-29-2010, 01:45 PM   #8
hjk
Registered Users
seller
seller

Bump for sold!
Old 03-30-2010, 06:49 AM   #9
hjk
Registered Users
seller
seller

Morning bump!
Old 03-30-2010, 08:39 PM   #10
hjk
Registered Users
seller
seller

Evening bump!

Tags
fleece soaker, thirsties, thirsties aio, thirsties cover, thirsties small