Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-01-2010, 10:29 AM   #11
etmoto
Registered Users
seller

Re: December 2010

hi mamas! i took a test this morning and dh and i both saw 2 lines (although kind of faint). if i estimate right, due date is 12/3. woo hoo! 7 months of tcc, whew. Funny thing is, i have an appt. with my dr. tomorrow to talk about taking clomid or something because my cycles are soooo long and crazy. i'm going to take another test tomorrow morning. heck, if this is like last time, i'll probably take a test every few days! i'm just silly like that.....

Advertisement

etmoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 01:25 PM   #12
T&Gmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have a doctors appointment today! We had just had an appointment about not being able to get pregnant after 6 months, and it was time for a yearly anyhow. She said it's normal and it was just the stress of the moving. 2 days later we took a test and the lines were there but really faint. I had a digi laying around so I took that a few hours later and it said pregnant. I'm so thrilled!
T&Gmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 04:03 PM   #13
flame_chick
Registered Users
seller
seller

I dont even WANT to go to the doctor. I just found out devastating news, that my insurance is awful and ridiculously expensive for out of network, and being that it is hospital insurance (the insurance is held by the hospital that my DH works for) and it has great benefits for the hospital, but Ive had 4 babies in hospitals, and I am soo DONE with them. I wanted to go to a birth center, and I found one an hour away, but its too expensive.. dont know what other options there are. I just want to kinda "go it alone" this time around, but I know I need prenatal care, so I though the birth center would be great, now I have to scratch that off.... oh well
flame_chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 04:55 PM   #14
T&Gmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by flame_chick View Post
I dont even WANT to go to the doctor. I just found out devastating news, that my insurance is awful and ridiculously expensive for out of network, and being that it is hospital insurance (the insurance is held by the hospital that my DH works for) and it has great benefits for the hospital, but Ive had 4 babies in hospitals, and I am soo DONE with them. I wanted to go to a birth center, and I found one an hour away, but its too expensive.. dont know what other options there are. I just want to kinda "go it alone" this time around, but I know I need prenatal care, so I though the birth center would be great, now I have to scratch that off.... oh well

SS mama! I sounded really really similar to you when my first and second were concieved/born. I hope you get your insurance figured out. I would love to go to a birthing center and even mentioned to DH just getting prenatal care and having an uhoh birth at home. He said no way no how
Old 04-01-2010, 04:56 PM   #15
krispy79
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm_Mama View Post
When do y'all plan on calling your doctor? Last time, they didn't want to see my until 12 weeks. That's like two months away yet, lol!
I called on Wednesday. My Dr. want to see me on the 13th, I had 2 MC (Oct & Jan) so she wants to do an early u/s to make sure all looks good...so I will be 6 weeks. My practice generally starts seeing OB at 8 weeks.

Is Someone Hurting you? You can talk to me 1.800.838.8238
krispy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 09:13 PM   #16
T&Gmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My doctors appointment was with a nurse. She went over the packet they had me fill out and gave me general information about pregnancy. She changed my EDD to Nov. 28th, but I'm 99% sure that I am due Dec. 3rd as I was charting to get pregnant and the 3rd is the date FF gave me. I got 7 viles of blood taken, and an early glucose test done. I thought that was a little wierd, but they say its because of my weight. I go back in the middle of may! How are you ladies feeling? Morning sickness anyone?

Last edited by T&Gmama; 04-02-2010 at 01:15 AM. Reason: add dd.
Old 04-02-2010, 04:07 AM   #17
krispy79
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

No morning sickness here, at least not yet. With DS I vomited everyday from 7w to 7m (except for those 2 months Dr. put me on Reglan), ugh I hope that doesn't happen again.
I am starting to feel exhausted though, waking up at 5am to pee every morning doesn't help either since I can't seem to fall back asleep.
Anyone have an inkling yet as to what the gender might be for them? I'm hoping for a boy because I already have all the stuff, plus the time line would be perfect since my DS was born in December. However, my sister put a curse on me in March for her to get a niece (she got 3 nephews last year).

Old 04-02-2010, 04:07 AM   #18
krispy79
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

No morning sickness here, at least not yet. With DS I vomited everyday from 7w to 7m (except for those 2 months Dr. put me on Reglan), ugh I hope that doesn't happen again.
I am starting to feel exhausted though, waking up at 5am to pee every morning doesn't help either since I can't seem to fall back asleep.
Anyone have an inkling yet as to what the gender might be for them? I'm hoping for a boy because I already have all the stuff, plus the time line would be perfect since my DS was born in December. However, my sister put a curse on me in March for her to get a niece (she got 3 nephews last year).

Old 04-02-2010, 04:14 AM   #19
T&Gmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

UGH! Morning sickness has struck! I haven't threw up yet, but thats only a matter of time.With both of my pregnancies I was sick, 6wks to 26ish wks WITH zofran. I'm beyond tired all the time, DH had two weeks vacation and when he goes back I'm not quite sure how I'll deal with our two boys!

I'm pretty sure this is a little boy bean hanging out in there, we are of course wanting a healthy baby, a little girl would be wonderful, but if it is infact a boy he'll be loved just the same. Though my almost 3yr old told me he'll be mad if its not a siser.
Old 04-02-2010, 09:18 AM   #20
cookiebonster
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hey I guess I'm joining! Got my BFP yesterday. Kind of a shocker but starting to get used to the idea. I think it is probably a boy due to the timing but I would love either! No morningsickness yet but I am going to start taking my prenatals at night just in case.
cookiebonster is offline   Reply With Quote