Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-22-2012, 07:45 PM   #31
CherieFairy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: AMP diapers or other Canadian lines - opinions?

These were our favorite fitted diapers.... http://hyenacart.com/stores/BubuBebe/

Advertisement

Old 05-14-2012, 02:15 PM   #32
My_Tree_Grows
Registered Users
Formerly: em**nti
seller
seller

My Mood:

AMP Stay Dry AIOs are my favorite AIOs for nb and toddler (small and large sizes), but we never got a good fit in the mediums, it was like they were too wide between the legs. Obviously fit is dependent on baby, so take it with a grain of salt. We got some nubs and runs on the PUL of some colors (green and light blue spectrum in my experience), but not all. The stitching on the aplix that keeps the hook & loop on in the small size came off of one of our dupes, and Annie paid forum to send it back and sent a replacement - great service! Fast drying, easy to use, overall (like I said) my fave AIO.

We use AppleCheeks as both AI2s and pockets. They're a good value, they're super cute, and I wanted to love them more. They fit so tight, even now that my toddler's legs have slimmed down, the widest setting leaves deep red marks. I always follow these with a generously sized AMP AIO or even diaper free time, to allow his irritated legs to heal up. I'm hoping to love them on a theoretically thin baby in the future.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:58 PM   #33
MamaofAveandAsh
Registered Users

My Mood:
Talking Re: AMP diapers or other Canadian lines - opinions?

Love love LOVE BubuBebe from Saskatchewan!
Also love AMP's and Applecheeks
MamaofAveandAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:09 AM   #34
Belz2oc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Love my AppleCheeks!
Belz2oc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:14 AM   #35
Guitarlov
Registered Users

Easy peasies are Canadian brand. From new bunswick
Guitarlov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 11:35 PM   #36
framboiseturkoise
Registered Users

I haven't used AMP yet so I don't know how they compare, but I have used the similar-looking Applecheeks. I use them as AI2s, and at first they were my favourite diaper, as they contained EBF poop very well and didn't irritate my son's legs. I liked that you could adjust the waist and leg separately. However, like My_Tree_Grows has stated, now as he's nearing 4 months old, the Size 1s are fitting VERY snugly at the widest setting, leaving red marks. I tried the Size 2s and they are ridiculously huge on him. The bamboo inserts even though they fit weird inside the size 1s are very very soft and absorbent.

I LOVE my BubuBeBe sleepytime, it is my favorite and I love it better than my sbish fitted.
framboiseturkoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:55 PM   #37
AutumnAnn
Registered Users

My Mood:

I'm in Winnipeg, where the amp originated. I have some inserts, aio's and one of their new products, the peachy baby ai2. Great stuff. Fit real well, and simple enough for a sitter. My mil didn't realize it was cloth until she opened it ... She almost threw it away, lol. ...

Anyways, The customer service is great! I had a bum genius Velcro tab stick to my new peachy baby dipe, and they kindly replaced the cover for me. (Even when they knew it wasn't their product, but the buyer who messed up. But, I like to go in there time to time to pick up a dipe or two, and gab, just bc they're great )
AutumnAnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 11:24 PM   #38
Lilybelle24
Registered Users

Been very happy with my applecheeks so far!
Lilybelle24 is offline   Reply With Quote