Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-09-2010, 03:17 PM   #21
mistylynn313
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: More pee pee problems.... *Kinda* Update in post 18

I don't have any advice to offer. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry and my heart goes out to your and your little guy

Advertisement

Old 06-10-2010, 10:58 AM   #22
n3w2cl0th
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

maybe he has excema? like...IN in penis....I dont know...I have an odd form of excema on my hand...and I get blisters that bleed and scab and crust in between my fingers....I can only imagine what it would feel like if I got urine on them....they sting when almost anything touches them....maybe take him to an allergist and have an allergy screen done... Im so sorry!
Old 06-10-2010, 11:23 AM   #23
j+csmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by n3w2cl0th View Post
maybe he has excema? like...IN in penis....I dont know...I have an odd form of excema on my hand...and I get blisters that bleed and scab and crust in between my fingers....I can only imagine what it would feel like if I got urine on them....they sting when almost anything touches them....maybe take him to an allergist and have an allergy screen done... Im so sorry!
He does have eczema, but the derm isn't thinking thats what this is. He's also already been to the allergist and was tested for over 30 inhaled and food allergens and NADA, not allergic to a thing..... Today he's been having a hard time peeing, and he's crying, and there's still blood in his undies... I just don't know anymore.....
Old 06-15-2010, 02:50 PM   #24
j+csmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Took him for his bloodwork. That was fun....or not!!! I totally forgot to ask for the numbing spray!! He really did do well all things considered however. Now we just have to wait a few weeks for the results.
Old 06-28-2010, 08:56 AM   #25
j+csmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

The bloodwork results all came back negative. So that's good and bad. Good-no disease. Bad- still no answers.... However, he woke up this morning with a HUGE spot in his dipe, a crust covering most of his glands and another over the meatus, and a lesion on the shaft... So tomorrow we're heading back in to the derm and she's going to culture it and see if there's any signs of bacteria, virus, or fungus. If this warrants no answers still.... off to the urol we go for a biopsy. BOO! At least this time I know that all of our other options have been covered and this truly is the only other option...
Old 06-28-2010, 09:03 AM   #26
MorePleaseMom
Registered Users

My Mood:

Could it be a really bad yeast infection that is causing the glands to become irritated and infected and as a result the meatus is scabbing up? Have you tried any antifungal creams? I think having it cultured is the way to go. Sorry mama, hope you lo feels better soon.
MorePleaseMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 08:36 PM   #27
j+csmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: More pee pee problems.... *Kinda* Update in post 27

When I took him for the culture the end of June, he had already peeled the roof of the blister off and it had started to crust over, so... no culture. However, he woke up this morning with yet another HUGE blister and we got in this afternoon. When the derm saw it she decided that she wanted to go ahead and do the biopsy as well as the culture. She was very surprised looking when she saw his poor penis. It was red, and raw, and blistered... poor guy. She didn't think it looked infectious but wanted to do the cultures just to be certain that there wasn't a bacterial/viral/ or fungal infection. The biopsy was absolutely no fun.... I almost puked, he screamed for at least half hour, but by the time we left the office he was pretty much over it. We should get the results from the cultures by the end of the week and the biopsy results in about 10 days. I am really really hoping that we find something out soon....
Old 08-03-2010, 10:09 PM   #28
AleahDeann
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Oh mama, what a long journey this has been for you and your little guy!! My heart goes out to you and I hope you get some answers.
Old 08-03-2010, 10:21 PM   #29
Jessie_Willie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

How did it first start out if you don't mind me asking. My DS has been having little spots of blood in his dipe right where his tee tee would be. It doesn't look funny itself but it worries me. It's actually the reason I switched to cloth thinking it would help, but it hasn't it doesn't happen every day, but it happens once a week at least..He's 4 months old and circ'd.

\\Jessica,Wife to William//
\\Momma to Cody 3-24-10/&&&/Skylar 2-12-13\\

Jessie_Willie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 08:52 AM   #30
j+csmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessie_Willie View Post
How did it first start out if you don't mind me asking. My DS has been having little spots of blood in his dipe right where his tee tee would be. It doesn't look funny itself but it worries me. It's actually the reason I switched to cloth thinking it would help, but it hasn't it doesn't happen every day, but it happens once a week at least..He's 4 months old and circ'd.
My DS has always had issues in the diaper area. We actually started cloth with him around 4 months b/c of his severe eczema, he would get awful rashes. I honestly don't remember how this latest issues started, it was over a year ago now.... I think it was that it looked like he was getting eczema rashes actually ON his penis and they would start to crack and blister. I would definately ask your pedi about it, it's not normal for there to be blood in a dipe at all. There's a host of issues that it could be from very minor to somewhat major. And of course the earlier they catch it, the better. GL to you mama, hopefully you won't have to go through what we've been through.